Covid Vaccinations

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I love how the left constantly attacks Fox. So here we have a handful of different news outlets and they're all alt-left, globalist, pro-China propaganda outlets. You have ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, that all tow the same leftist line. They ignore reporting when Democrats do bad things (like Cuomo sending covid patients to nursing homes to kill the elderly residents, Hunter Biden and all his scandals) and instead focus on promoting the Democrat agenda. And then you have this one lone network that is only slightly less alt-left called Fox and it gets nothing but attacked by Democrats and the left. They don't want you to have any alternative to the leftist propaganda you get fed every night. Apparently having 5 globalist and 1 slightly less globalist news outlets isn't good enough. They want all 6 new outlets to be exact same leftist clones. They don't want you to have any choice in where you get your news. They want to copy China and have one central location, like the CIA, direct all the news through their proxies and pretend it's a "free press."
BINGO!

Working4the1%

97B50E34-5C21-4FA6-BD04-05545BFBF31F.png

bacha29

Rreeeeeeeee you're going to die no one will be able to save you Reeeeeeeeee
The dangers have been mad abundantly clear. The choices have been made equally clear as well.
So make your choice and whatever happens deal with it.
And above all else. Do not assume that medical treatments currently available are guaranteed to save your life.
670,000 dead Americans are proof of that.

UnionStrong

The dangers have been mad abundantly clear. The choices have been made equally clear as well.
And above all else. Do not assume that medical treatments currently available are guaranteed to save your life.
77BC6CEE-0C7C-40FC-9EC3-C7A284C6CEFE.gif

Because the fake vaccine is sooooo effective!😂😂😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
OMG I'm so scared!
Lol

bacha29

View attachment 352381
Because the fake vaccine is sooooo effective!😂😂😂
"Fake vaccine" You mean that horse deworming pills you're taking? As for the effectiveness of the APPROVED vaccines, break through cases in my state represents only 6% of all new COVID cases and only 5 % of all new hospitalizations . The rest are the unvaccinated. As a fully vaccinated person I'll gladly take those odds and that efficacy compared to the odds offered by non vaccination.

UnionStrong

"Fake vaccine" You mean that horse deworming pills you're taking? As for the effectiveness of the APPROVED vaccines, break through cases in my state represents only 6% of all new COVID cases and only 5 % of all new hospitalizations . The rest are the unvaccinated. As a fully vaccinated person I'll gladly take those odds and that efficacy compared to the odds offered by non vaccination.
Dream on