Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

Go Fund me.Republicans idea of health care in 2021
Wouldn't go get the free vaccination but at the same time didn't have a nickels worth of life insurance , instead crying on the shoulders of complete strangers wanting them to pay for their funerals. At an average of $17,500 per funeral it would appear that they believed that they deserved to go first class. And probably had no health insurance either. If so then who will end up having to pay their medical bills?
Chances are.... Medicaid.

wilberforce15

I've never met anyone who believes in mask dogma.

I've met a ton who posture like they believe in it. I've met a ton who will wag their finger or express an expectation.

But when they're the only masked people at a wedding, they take the mask off. When the center manager needs a final truck done, he takes off his mask and helps unload (yes, it's grieved). When they're the only ones masked at the family reunion, they take the mask off. Dem congressmen gather in large groups without them.

None of them believe in it. You can tell what someone believes by how they act. All of them give in. Therefore, none of them really believe it.

So, I also don't believe in it. It's just that I don't posture about it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
His stupidity will met with his ouster..great idea to make kids and teachers unsafe.
DeSantis poll numbers drop as Floridians favor masks in schools
Biden, who ran on beating covid, has failed to do so, despite being handed every tool necessary by the Trump administration.

Biden is an abject failure in every way.
His poll numbers reflect that:

Last edited:

Working4the1%

Biden, who ran on beating covid, has failed to do so, despite being handed every tool necessary by the Trump administration.

Biden is an abject failure in every way.
His poll numbers reflect that:
You need to understand demographics .. Trump last elected Republican President E V E R