Covid Vaccinations

Stat41

What, praytell, could Mr. Cruz have done to alleviate the calamity?

It is a dark characteristic of the public to find a scapegoat for their common problems, and to attempt to destroy that individual, even moreso in the current 'woke' culture.

Have you ever condemned yourself for a personal failure, or do you uphold a double standard?
I have stated my position. I don't think my adding any more will be helpful.

Working4the1%

Won't argue that, but he wasn't the solution for the problem.

Cruz is a United States Senator for the Great State of Texas.

ERCOT is a membership-based 501(c)(4) nonprofit corporation, governed by a board of directors and subject to oversight by the Public Utility Commission of Texas and the Texas Legislature.

While the optics weren't great, Cruz doesn't conduct the business of the Texas Legislature.
Wrong again. He can access federal funding to help those Texans in need. Emergency Resources for Texans in the Wake of Historic Winter Storm

It will be fine

Until you see a full outbreak at your station … with full trucks and no drivers. I have seen with my own eyes. Also bring managers from outside of station..because managers can get covid to
Hate to break it to you, but the vaccine works. My county is at about 60% vaccination rate, say another 10-20% probably got the virus and have natural immunity. There’s not many left that aren’t children and they hardly even get sick. Reintroducing masks is stupid and won’t do anything at this point.

Bringitback

Hate to break it to you, but the vaccine works. My county is at about 60% vaccination rate, say another 10-20% probably got the virus and have natural immunity. There’s not many left that aren’t children and they hardly even get sick. Reintroducing masks is stupid and won’t do anything at this point.
Are you implying herd immunity works?

SmithBarney

you are right it does work, problem is people have to get the vaccine, and certain groups in the population refuse to get it. Only about 15% of our station has been vaccinated... two folks(non vaxxed) who got covid and are recovered both continue to wear their masks, one still can't taste, and the other lost a family member. I fully support Darwin here, if you want to take the chance go right ahead, but I have my family to protect, children too young to vaccinate, currently there are several cases in the local hospital with children in bad shape due to covid. Heck I'll continue to wear a mask just so I don't get a cold or flu.. first year in many that I didn't get sick.

wilberforce15

Until you see a full outbreak at your station … with full trucks and no drivers. I have seen with my own eyes. Also bring managers from outside of station..because managers can get covid to
No, it's still stupid. If they're healthy or fit, they should simply come to work anyway.

We're all better off when more healthy people get it.

Wait a minute, feeders is 100% composed of vulnerable fatties....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you are right it does work, problem is people have to get the vaccine, and certain groups in the population refuse to get it. Only about 15% of our station has been vaccinated... two folks(non vaxxed) who got covid and are recovered both continue to wear their masks, one still can't taste, and the other lost a family member. I fully support Darwin here, if you want to take the chance go right ahead, but I have my family to protect, children too young to vaccinate, currently there are several cases in the local hospital with children in bad shape due to covid. Heck I'll continue to wear a mask just so I don't get a cold or flu.. first year in many that I didn't get sick.
Most vulnerable people have vaccinated.
Healthy young people don't want the vaccine because they're not at risk of serious health problems.

This thing is over I don't know why they're so desperate to drag this out.

Serf

17 months of working in strong flu season. Wearing a chin strap mask so to speak with a hole punched in it. Being in housing projects, contact tracing, traveling on my own, covering numerous routes for others who have banged out or gotten sick. All to come down to fedex announcing signature guidelines, then a few days later requiring mask mandates. Kinda makes me want to quit.

Aquaman

Most vulnerable people have vaccinated.
Healthy young people don't want the vaccine because they're not at risk of serious health problems.

This thing is over I don't know why they're so desperate to drag this out.
It’s too good of a distraction to let go. How many people are focusing on the border disaster right now? It’s why the democrats pulled a big “oops” and let the eviction moratorium run out. To distract people & keep frustrations focused on the pandemic related issues while they bus illegal immigrants into the country at night and fly them all over the country to replenish their dwindling black vote.

AB831

It’s too good of a distraction to let go. How many people are focusing on the border disaster right now? It’s why the democrats pulled a big “oops” and let the eviction moratorium run out. To distract people & keep frustrations focused on the pandemic related issues while they bus illegal immigrants into the country at night and fly them all over the country to replenish their dwindling black vote.
😂😂😂😂😂😂