Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

All you lepers spew the same crap these DEAD guys did. Food for thought. Conservative radio hosts, anti-maskers have died from COVID-19
6FACB507-E0D0-4C83-B802-8D6983299A2E.png

yadig

approximately 40 million have gotten infected, and almost 700k have died from it in the US. That is 7 out of every 400 infected who die. You clearly don't understand percentages. The 99.8%+ figure is the survival rated of the vaccinated who get infected. That is less than 1 out of 1000. That literally means that an infected person who has the vaccine has 1/14 the risk of death if infected than an unvaccinated person. Literally.
I’m conservative/libertarian on most views and don’t like a mandate. I’m also smart enough to know that I don’t want that tube ran down my throat. I’m not gonna lay there and be wishing I got vaccinated! I’ll get the booster also. I can’t be pro life and ignore people dying around me any longer.

yadig

The name calling on both sides ain’t helping either! We’re all Americans and I think we all love our freedoms. I hope we can remember why measles, mumps, polio, etc was eradicated. We’re not being asked to turn our bibles in! We’re not seeing any of our constitution being in danger.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
The name calling on both sides ain’t helping either! We’re all Americans and I think we all love our freedoms. I hope we can remember why measles, mumps, polio, etc was eradicated. We’re not being asked to turn our bibles in! We’re not seeing any of our constitution being in danger.
You give 'em inch, they take a mile. It's a slippery slope we're headed down...and you won't be getting them back without a fight!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You do realize that unvaccinated adults are in public hospitals all over the country, right?
Womp Womp

From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.