Covid vaccine.

542thruNthru

Well, this was about time off, we're getting there, though. Maybe you have some info that can help OP out.
Well it's not work comp but yes I think I can help.

@Marqu2434d
IMG_0884.jpg

First bullet point under paid leave for covered employees should should answer your question.

Dumbo

How many of you think they will force it at UPS? I was sure it would never happen but my brother is a copy repair guy for ,Ricoh and they haven't forced it yet technically but he sent me screenshots of an app they have to download stating their vaccine status with a warning saying they can terminate for lying about it and it says they expect all employees to get the shot when available. They even put a email address for employees to turn in others for lying about their vaccine status. That's some scary :censored2:.

How many of you think they will force it at UPS? I was sure it would never happen but my brother is a copy repair guy for ,Ricoh and they haven't forced it yet technically but he sent me screenshots of an app they have to download stating their vaccine status with a warning saying they can terminate for lying about it and it says they expect all employees to get the shot when available. They even put a email address for employees to turn in others for lying about their vaccine status. That's some scary *.
I don't think they can force anything right now wow it's made for emergency use only
On the other hand I can't believe they have not done anything to promote their employees to get vaccinated

reginald95

Can you get paid retroactively for days off you took to get your shot? I'm about to get my second shot and once I do I want to turn in my proof of the days to get paid for those days from the 80hrs we are entitled to.

542thruNthru

Well it's not work comp but yes I think I can help.

@Marqu2434d
View attachment 344398

First bullet point under paid leave for covered employees should should answer your question.

Can you get paid retroactively for days off you took to get your shot? I'm about to get my second shot and once I do I want to turn in my proof of the days to get paid for those days from the 80hrs we are entitled to.
Read the first paragraph.