Covid vaccine.

542thruNthru

Dont really know anything about that, but two people i know got clots from it, and are now on blood thinners. Idiots
I got the vaccine and then came home and yelled at my kid to pick up his Legos because I keep stepping on them. Then the next day my foot hurt! This vaccine is the devil!

Poop Head

Judge me.
How many of you think they will force it at UPS? I was sure it would never happen but my brother is a copy repair guy for ,Ricoh and they haven't forced it yet technically but he sent me screenshots of an app they have to download stating their vaccine status with a warning saying they can terminate for lying about it and it says they expect all employees to get the shot when available. They even put a email address for employees to turn in others for lying about their vaccine status. That's some scary *.
20210713_195541.jpg

Est.1998

I always thought you were smarter than that.

Read the article. It says “unverified reports”

And, if 5,000 people died of a heart attack out of 50,000,000 people getting the shot, how can you correlate that to the shot?

Statistics show that many people die of a heart attack anyway. Adding the vaccine to the data did not increase the percentage of deaths

Just like when the CDC was reporting COVID deaths, they reported as a COVID death anyone who died, no matter the cause, that had COVID.

It’s also like when they halted the J&J shots at first because 6 women out of 10 million got blood clots or something. The statistics show that many women develops blood clots anyway without taking into account the vaccine.

Yet, let’s blame it on the vaccine.
Remember when the virus first hit the scene in China and they were showing people falling out in the streets, on verifiable news sources. Why hasn't anyone fell out in the streets over here?
Stats show many women develop blood clots? I personally don't know any women who've developed blood clots out the clear blue sky.
You do realize that 1 to 2 people out of 100,000 develops GBS anyway in the US.

There were supposedly 100 reports out of 12.8 million shots given.

That equates to 1 out of every 128,000. Almost exactly what it is without taking the vaccine onto account.

And the medical profession has not established a link between the two.

If the same amount of people are reporting GBS since the vaccine has been available as were reporting before the vaccine, how can you say it was because of the vaccine?

The statistics still show 1 to 2 out of 100,000, with, or without, the vaccine, develops GBS.
Vaccine is a hoax.
And i might catch some heat for saying this but so is COVID.
I just wish the elites would hurry up with their evil plan already.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Remember when the virus first hit the scene in China and they were showing people falling out in the streets, on verifiable news sources. Why hasn't anyone fell out in the streets over here?
Stats show many women develop blood clots? I personally don't know any women who've developed blood clots out the clear blue sky.

Vaccine is a hoax.
tenor.gif

Off the leash

Vaccine is a hoax.
I’ll never get the vaccine. Remember it’s not FDA approved, only approved for emergency.

Last edited by a moderator: