Covid vaccine.

Remember when the virus first hit the scene in China and they were showing people falling out in the streets, on verifiable news sources. Why hasn't anyone fell out in the streets over here?
Stats show many women develop blood clots? I personally don't know any women who've developed blood clots out the clear blue sky.

Vaccine is a hoax.
And i might catch some heat for saying this but so is COVID.
I just wish the elites would hurry up with their evil plan already.
50 more stops for you tomorrow...

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So a vaccine that hasn’t been proven And the manufacturer doesn’t trust it enough to let you sue if anything goes wrong and more people have died from these vaccines than all the vaccines in the last 20 yrs put together and yet we have “smart” people here that willingly took it. WOW

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I know two doctors (who don't know each other) that have told people I know, "don't get that shot".
Does that tell you anything?

Hope this helps.
TWO doctors? That’s an overwhelming amount of pressure to have not one but TWO doctors say that! I mean, why isn’t this on every TV in the world RIGHT now??? Hurry! Call ABC and FOX and let them know that TWO doctors said this!

MyTripisCut

So a vaccine that hasn’t been proven And the manufacturer doesn’t trust it enough to let you sue if anything goes wrong and more people have died from these vaccines than all the vaccines in the last 20 yrs put together and yet we have “smart” people here that willingly took it. WOW
Prove this please.

Off the leash

Right

Rack em

Made the Podium
I believe in the right to choose what goes into your body. Why are the governments pushing so hard for everyone to get this shot? Why are some cities offering million dollar prizes to get people to take a shot? If you get the shot you are immune to the virus right? So worry about yourself and people who don't want the shot can live with the risk of dying from the virus. The last time I heard, the chance of dying from the virus is less than 1%. Why take the risk poisoning your body when you have a 99% chance of surviving the virus, most people won't even get severe symptoms from it let alone die from it.

@542thruNthru you better vote for Larry Elder as your new governor in California!

rod

Retired 22 years
I know two doctors (who don't know each other) that have told people I know, "don't get that shot".
Does that tell you anything?

Hope this helps.
I remember when 3 out of 4 doctors recommended Lucky Strikes or Camels. Doctors today are no different. You can always find a few who are willing to say what you want them to for a few bucks. Basically they are all money grubbers.

Off the leash

Prove this please.
Hey go for it. To each his own. It’s a personal choice. I’ve never taken a flu shot either. Ive always been an outdoors man and been healthy all my life even as a child. I’m not anti vaccine, I had them when young so did my son. But I’m anti this vaccine especially since 99.8% survive it if they get it unless your a fat slob or have other c morbidities. Or your over 70. How many UPSERS fit that profile? Bottom line if your healthy and eat right and take vitamin D and a multi vitamin your good. Follow the science

Last edited by a moderator:

Off the leash

I believe in the right to choose what goes into your body. Why are the governments pushing so hard for everyone to get this shot? Why are some cities offering million dollar prizes to get people to take a shot? If you get the shot you are immune to the virus right? So worry about yourself and people who don't want the shot can live with the risk of dying from the virus. The last time I heard, the chance of dying from the virus is less than 1%. Why take the risk poisoning your body when you have a 99% chance of surviving the virus, most people won't even get severe symptoms from it let alone die from it.

@542thruNthru you better vote for Larry Elder as your new governor in California!
I personally know 7 people who had it, it ranged from no symptoms to flu like. All survived with no problems

Rack em

Made the Podium
I personally know 7 people who had it, it ranged from no symptoms to flu like. All survived with no problems
I don't know a single person who has died or been hospitalized from it. I don't know anyone who knows anyone who has died or been hospitalized from it... They over inflated all their numbers to make this "virus" look a lot worse than it really is.

MyTripisCut

Hey go for it. To each his own. It’s a personal choice. I’ve never taken a flu shot either. Ive always been an outdoors man and been healthy all my life even as a child. I’m not anti vaccine, I had them when young so did my son. But I’m anti this vaccine especially since 99.8% survive it if they get it unless your a fat slob or have other c morbidities. Or your over 70. How many UPSERS fit that profile? Bottom line if your healthy and eat right and take vitamin D and a multi vitamin your good. Follow the friend<ken science
Just asking for proof. Which he doesn’t have of that statement.