Covid vaccine.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Remember when the expert Dr Fauci said 2 million was going to die. Fear has made him lots of money and a celebrity to the MSM lovers.
Fauci as eaten up the attention since day one. He was an easy read.
If he doesn't keep the bulls**t going with some new late breaking discovery or the latest on how to battle the plague, he loses the status. He actually believes people are on the edge of their seats waiting for his advice. A self absorbed dumba**.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Jfc. They recommended quercetin?? Ive been taking that * for years.

What did they all reccomend??

Heres what ive been taking for many years.
Zinc
Mag
Vit d
Vit c
Quercetin
Palmitoylethanolamide
Real folic acid.
Screenshot_20210127-213513_Drive.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
But then it’s really not about the virus is it?

A386E2C7-19C0-4256-B0EC-EC5978F0A135.jpeg

Better shave all those new beards off at UPS! But then it’s not really about the virus is it?
BFAC5594-7283-4566-9788-6D9306BD3000.jpeg

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Look what I found just looking around! Why hasn’t the great Dr. Fauci on CNN been showing us these things?

F631F541-4E78-4BE1-B21C-B92CBE2ED64D.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
This should be terrifying to anyone who has had the vaccine.

Biden admitting that the vaccine(s) was developed under a Republican (Trump) administration tells you one thing: the vaccine has unintended consequences, and Biden is promoting the scapegoat.

Box Ox

"Facebook announced on August 10 that it had shut down a network of dozens of Facebook and Instagram accounts from Russia with connections to a marketing group that was trying to enlist social-media "influencers" to push false claims about COVID-19 vaccines.

Its investigators called the accounts connected to Fazze, a subsidiary of U.K.-registered marketing firm AdNow, which mostly operates out of Russia, a "disinformation laundromat."

It cited its policies against foreign interference.

"We removed 65 Facebook accounts and 243 Instagram accounts from Russia that we linked to Fazze," it said in its latest report outlining the social-media giant's actions against inauthentic behavior, adding, "Fazze is now banned from our platform."

The network was mostly using its influence to push anti-vax messages targeting audiences in India, Latin America, and, to a lesser extent, the United States."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"Facebook announced on August 10 that it had shut down a network of dozens of Facebook and Instagram accounts from Russia with connections to a marketing group that was trying to enlist social-media "influencers" to push false claims about COVID-19 vaccines.

Its investigators called the accounts connected to Fazze, a subsidiary of U.K.-registered marketing firm AdNow, which mostly operates out of Russia, a "disinformation laundromat."

It cited its policies against foreign interference.

"We removed 65 Facebook accounts and 243 Instagram accounts from Russia that we linked to Fazze," it said in its latest report outlining the social-media giant's actions against inauthentic behavior, adding, "Fazze is now banned from our platform."

The network was mostly using its influence to push anti-vax messages targeting audiences in India, Latin America, and, to a lesser extent, the United States."

Well, if Facebook says it's misinfo, that's all I need to know. Lol.