Covid vaccine.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
I was wondering how many days I get off per dose of the vaccine if I’m experiencing symptoms? I’m in CA if that matters.

Last edited:

trickpony1

what symptoms? My arm was a little sore nothing else?
It's not the symptoms right now.
It's the symptoms/problems years down the road.
I saw a report saying 100 people were stricken with Guillain Barre Syndrome from the J and J shot.
Google GBS. I understand it can cause life long impairment.

"What's a syndrome?", you ask.
It's a cluster of symptoms. Sound like fun?

Hope this helps.

trickpony1

Good luck with that. Should’ve never taken it.
Many in the medical field are forced to take it.
Some believe that we will soon be required to carry "papers", much like Nazi Germany.
They also believe non vaxxed will not be allowed to do the everyday activities they have become accustomed to all these years.

Wake up.

oldngray

nowhere special

SHOCK REPORT: There Were More COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths Last Week in US than COVID-19 Deaths​

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
He's in CA, he had no choice
Oh really, no choice? Please show me the code, law, or statute REQUIRING IT! and if op was required by UPS (which, ups does not require) then it is a workman's comp issue and he is covered.

People who claim and think they HAVE NO CHOICE are weak. They have no spine, and their genetic line will most likely cease because of their cowardice and weakness.

There is always a choice....

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

SHOCK REPORT: There Were More COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths Last Week in US than COVID-19 Deaths​

Almost all of those people were over 65 and on the way out anyways just like the people who died of Covid

Old people are fragile as :censored2:, even normal vetted drugs will kill them if they have enough conditions unbalancing things

trickpony1

Kill off the old people. Reducing the population helps the environment.
Do you the Swine Flu scare of 1977 (I think)?
We all lined up like mindless cattle to get the shot and then they said there was no such thing.
Guillain Barre Syndrome cases spiked shortly after this. Some people died.

Hope this helps.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Nice source
Can you say FAKE NEWS

Back From Break

I always thought you were smarter than that.

Read the article. It says “unverified reports”

And, if 5,000 people died of a heart attack out of 50,000,000 people getting the shot, how can you correlate that to the shot?

Statistics show that many people die of a heart attack anyway. Adding the vaccine to the data did not increase the percentage of deaths

Just like when the CDC was reporting COVID deaths, they reported as a COVID death anyone who died, no matter the cause, that had COVID.

It’s also like when they halted the J&J shots at first because 6 women out of 10 million got blood clots or something. The statistics show that many women develops blood clots anyway without taking into account the vaccine.

Yet, let’s blame it on the vaccine.

Back From Break
It's not the symptoms right now.
It's the symptoms/problems years down the road.
I saw a report saying 100 people were stricken with Guillain Barre Syndrome from the J and J shot.
Google GBS. I understand it can cause life long impairment.

"What's a syndrome?", you ask.
It's a cluster of symptoms. Sound like fun?

Hope this helps.

You do realize that 1 to 2 people out of 100,000 develops GBS anyway in the US.

There were supposedly 100 reports out of 12.8 million shots given.

That equates to 1 out of every 128,000. Almost exactly what it is without taking the vaccine onto account.

And the medical profession has not established a link between the two.

If the same amount of people are reporting GBS since the vaccine has been available as were reporting before the vaccine, how can you say it was because of the vaccine?

The statistics still show 1 to 2 out of 100,000, with, or without, the vaccine, develops GBS.

Last edited: