Covid

Rdeeran

Back in April I was out due to covid. Last week I received a call from occupational health at UPS telling me someone at work tested positive and gave a list of names who they were in contact with .since UPS put me out should I get covid pay again .

Nah
Back in April I was out due to covid. Last week I received a call from occupational health at UPS telling me someone at work tested positive and gave a list of names who they were in contact with .since UPS put me out should I get covid pay again .

No, you only get it once. I believe you can file for short term disability though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Not if you already received pay in April.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Trump says once you’ve had the vid, you’re immune.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It’s worth a shot