Covid

lilii_ana

I just got tested for covid today and was wondering that if the results come back positive, will UPS still pay me the days I miss? Or do they not do that anymore? I got covid last year and got two paid weeks off, however, since we're currently in peak will i be forced to go in to work?

Johney

I just got tested for covid today and was wondering that if the results come back positive, will UPS still pay me the days I miss? Or do they not do that anymore? I got covid last year and got two paid weeks off, however, since we're currently in peak will i be forced to go in to work?
COVID’s over get to work

542thruNthru

It's a one time thing. If you were already paid for 2 weeks than no you won't get anything.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
COVID’s over get to work

Depends on who you ask.. Biden said it was over but his handlers and Fauci say it is not. Mask mandates are coming back in the US Air Force and Army bases so maybe it was over but making an encore. At this point it is anybodies guess. Oh and trust the science.

Brownwind

Yep. You should get paid. Follow through with upsers.com do the paperwork and get the doctor to give you the test. You will need to send the results. Your sup will have the phone number to call.
The cdc says you have to quarantine for five days then mask up for five more.

542thruNthru

Yep. You should get paid. Follow through with upsers.com do the paperwork and get the doctor to give you the test. You will need to send the results. Your sup will have the phone number to call.
The cdc says you have to quarantine for five days then mask up for five more.
He was already paid his 10 days for EPL.

Brownwind

Ummm, hold on. Are you gonna quarantine and lose your benefits for not punching?
I questioned it myself. I was told and shown the check. Can’t share my personal experience though.
No benefits lost once the paperwork is accepted. Other drivers on my belt have been through it several times now. It might be tied to the state you’re in or local.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
UPS delivered enough vaccines to cure Covid didn’t you know?

yes , the guy sneezing and coughing has to sign your Diad …end of story ..
😎✊

margaritaville

Fauci said he lied about mask not working to protect the PPE. If they wanted to protect PPE maybe they should of asked 3M to block shipments to individual residents who were ordering boxloads of them when i was delivering during "covid." Plus there is a second video BEFORE 2020 of fauci saying the exact same thing that mask are "paranoid theatre." So why would he say this before covid?

ToteHoarder

I had covid last week unknowingly and took two days off with a high fever. Tested positive on Sunday and back to work on Monday.

I’ve never had covid before this time.
I bought a few masks today, but I’m still working.

That’s the point of the vaccines right?