Covid19 compensation program

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But if mandated to quarantine I get the full 10 days. Ok, I guess. Just weird that's all.

If you get diagnosed you will be out of work 14 days minimum for the disability pay. If the governor or the mayor tells you to stay home you get the full 40 hours for 2 weeks, not sick.
I imagine it’s because many will likely be quarantined because it’s in their home then later test positive.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You do need a doctor's note stating you either have it or he is mandating that you need to be quarantined.
Test kit results signed off by your family doctor that’s home in quarantine enjoying his wine , four weeks of food and a large bank savings.

Siveriano

You do need a doctor's note stating you either have it or he is mandating that you need to be quarantined.
Cool thanks. Im on vacation this week but starting having the symptoms yesterday, so im going tomorrow to the doctor and was not sure if i still entitle to pay even thought if i got it was while on vacation.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Worse. I bet everyone that signed it sent it to family and friends to sign it. I bet only half of that is UPS teamsters

I signed. You’re welcome.

Meanwhile my local just sent out this:

3025D138-7F6C-4C22-877C-1042C773AD63.jpeg

translation: I guess we better start taking this seriously.