CPad notes

Service Failure

Our whole downtown/financial district utilizes notes because the addresses shown for the majority of the stops isn't where you actually deliver it or are allowed to deliver it. Most of the high-rises and business buildings dont allow handtrucks inside their building so you have to deliver it through the back using the freight elevators. Without it, each stop would take forever just figuring out how to and where to deliver it. I guess it should be like that for every major city's downtown/financial district.

Overpaid Union Thug

Each center has someone,or hopefully several people, that can put notes in the DIADs for an address. In our center I tell our OMS what address and what I want the note to say and the next time I go to that stop the note will be there. The note stays in the computer in the center so the note will follow the stop no matter what DIAD and route gets the stop each day. The person/people in each center that do this can also remove or add the "NO DR" tags for addresses.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have a few stops where the Gate Code for the address is entered as a note. I think that shippers have the ability to add notes too, like "customer is slow coming to the door", "don't leave in sunlight", and stuff like that. I will have messages like that from time to time for certain addresses.