Crazy Amazon Driver

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I watched one of those guys make a u-turn on a red light from the left-turn lane. They also really like to nose-first into parking spots.
To the Amazon driver, a U-turn is acceptable whenever, wherever.

The other day I watched a driver with one of the large trucks leave it double parked in the street, no hazards on, bulkhead open as he was around the corner delivering to houses behind other houses. I wanted to hop in his truck and drive it around the corner to teach him a lesson.

clean hairy

Off topic, i can only do thumbs up, no other options available.....
Never mind, after posting this, it corrected itself.
Anyone else have this issue?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Just admit it
At least once or twice in your career you would like to thrown an elbow to somebody's throat
I’m a feeder driver. This happens to me at a minimum of 20 times a day. The amount of people that cut my nose off without a turn signal, pull out in front of me when they have a red light, people that don’t know how to :censored2: merge onto the highway (gas it or grass it, :censored2:), or even worse when other “professional” truck drivers do the same. At some point you learn to laugh and shrug it off. If you can’t do that, you’ll drive yourself crazy.

542thruNthru

I’m a feeder driver. This happens to me at a minimum of 20 times a day. The amount of people that cut my nose off without a turn signal, pull out in front of me when they have a red light, people that don’t know how to * merge onto the highway (gas it or grass it, *), or even worse when other “professional” truck drivers do the same. At some point you learn to laugh and shrug it off. If you can’t do that, you’ll drive yourself crazy.
Vote 512 Teamsters United and they will take care of it for you.