Credit Score

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A home as a wealth building tool is generally a terrible plan. Unless you plan on borrowing against the equity.
I had the hardest time convincing my wife of this as the Real Estate propaganda machine churns out lies to get the low-IQ people to spend as much on a house as possible.
I 'made us' live within our means and didn't buy a 'nice house' until I was 45 years old ... by then, we were millionaires and my wife had no clue.
A house is not an investment but it is a life style choice.
Now we have 8 acres on a creek outside Atlanta and a nice house and a house in the mountains and one close to the Gulf and all are paid off ... all because we lived well below our means in our first 25 years of marriage.

El Correcto

god is dead
ABE497A1-A6D4-4A36-ADF8-3BE9A653BB01.jpeg

DF0CC58C-7815-4A74-B517-F091B79560CA.jpeg

Not sure how this is possible. I guess the bourgeois love buying debt.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
nah, really, don't need a score that high to get the best rates, but if it makes you feel better about yourself more power to you
I know this for a fact ... as usual you just make s:censored2:t up.
You have a pattern that ‘tells’ when you are just making stuff up.
It varies by lender but 800 was the best loan rates for automobiles, a 90-day loan and for buying a re recreational RV/trailer.
These are all in the last year.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know this for a fact ... as usual you just make shirt up.
You have a pattern that ‘tells’ when you are just making stuff up.
It may vary by lender but 800 was the best loan rates for automobiles, a 90-day loan and for buying a re relational RV/trailer.
Just Google it dummy
Lol

You're so ignorant lulz

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It varies by lender but 800 was the best loan rates for automobiles, a 90-day loan and for buying a re recreational RV/trailer.
It varies by lender ... how can I google something that varies by lender and has no universal value?
Think about it!
You're such a fool.

I did enjoy your story about how someone jerked off your ego about your credit score and how good a rate you were getting when they sold you a "recreational RV/trailer". Hilarious.

lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're such a fool.

I did enjoy your story about how someone jerked off your ego about your credit score and how good a rate you were getting when they sold you a "recreational RV/trailer". Hilarious.

lol
I paid cash for it instead and it was a used travel trailer - 90 day loan from Suntrust bank.
It was less % APR (1% above prime) and I sold some loser stocks in my portfolio.
Face it DIDO, I am relying on actual numbers while you are basing your posts on stuff you’ve read somewhere.
You have no cred when it comes to financial stuff... especially when compared to me with over 30 years of active money management.
Money management has been my primary interest (pun intended) and occupation for the last 5 years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I paid cash for it instead and it was a used travel trailer - 90 day loan from Suntrust bank.
It was less % APR (1% above prime) and I sold some loser stocks in my portfolio.
Face it DIDO, I am relying on actual numbers while you are basing your posts on stuff you’ve read somewhere.
You have no cred when it comes to financial stuff... especially when compared to me with over 30 years of active money management.
Money management has been my primary interest (pun intended) and occupation for the last 5 years.
lol
760ish is enough to get the best rates. But keep jerking off over numbers if that's what does it for you old man.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why would you pay cash when you have awesome credit? My father never pays cash unless they offer a steep discount for doing so. He’ll find some where to stick the money he held onto and make gains above the interest rate of his loan.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I agree with that ... I was on theREFCO committee in the Region for a couple of years. I use to tear apart the Requests coming in and was banned from the East Carolina district by the District Manager because I denied a request.
I was back within a couple of months.
I also took 2 Probability & Statistics classes at Ga Tech and a Grad course in Applied Statistical Analysis at Ga State.
I learned a lot about Monte Carlo simulations and Venn analysis in the Grad course.
I love Math!