cruel and unusual punishment or BS excuse?

What do you think?

• Please don’t execute the rapist who shot his neighbor and beat his girlfriends mother with a hammer

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Let him have it, sounds like a bull:censored: excuse and last attempt to prolong his miserable existance

• We should set a precedent for choose your death

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should be executed with a hammer to save money, don’t even clean the hammer between executions

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Live stream that :censored: bro, sounds lit.

• Total voters

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hell I’d let him choose his poison if he doesn’t want to be injected

1. Firing squad

2 electrocution

3 stoning

4. Beheading

I’am sure there are many more

Pick one

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hell I’d let him choose his poison if he doesn’t want to be injected

1. Firing squad

2 electrocution

3 stoning

4. Beheading

I’am sure there are many more

Pick one

I totally agree. Killers don't get to be guaranteed a painless death. I think we should have lotteries to let average law-abiding citizens flip the switch, release the gas, or whatever the killer chooses. Pedophiles get death by Unga-Bunga, and they go first.

Yes, I'm a Liberal, but not on the death penalty. There are plenty of horrible, unquestionably guilty people who need to pay for their actions and be removed from society.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think the families should decide and even carry out the death.

Personally if someone raped me, shot my neighbor who was trying to save me, then broke out of jail and beat my mother with a hammer. I’d be pretty upset, motivated and humans have a long and creative history of execution and torture methods to get inspiration from.

Rat torture - Wikipedia