Cuomo resigns

wilberforce15

That’s the question you should ask yourself. If the video evidence is so clear why doesn’t the public care? Fox News goes wall to wall covering CRT, but not the sexual assault of an eight year old caught on video. Why? Why isn’t Tucker or any number of Republican talking heads going wall to wall in talking about this crime?
There's big. And then there is too big. Small crimes can be revealed for political advantage. Big crimes take down everyone.

You know exactly what is on that video. And you don't care.

That makes you the same as the Pedo in chief.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
climate change
Opposition to gay marriage
The War in Iraq
War on terror
The deregulation of investment banks which led to the financial crash of 2007-2009.
They were wrong about the stimulus in 2009. Republicans said the stimulus wouldn’t help the economy but it did and it helped end the recession and they said it would cause run away inflation which it didn’t.

Republicans were so wrong about the stimulus in 2009 in fact that when trump was President republicans passed two huge gigantic stimulus bills.
The Affordable care Act. They said it would not lower the uninsured rate yet it did. Lower health insurance costs, and They said it would never be popular with Americans yet it is.
they were wrong about both the GWBush and Trump tax cuts causing higher economic growth.
They were wrong about coronavirus not being a big deal nothing more than the flu.
Climate hoax, and no gays should not marry

wilberforce15

That’s a question you should ask yourself. You still haven’t.
Sure I did. Everyone is blinded by tds, group think, or cowardice on the mainstream right.

And there are probably 100 pedos in congress, so it's not in anyone's interest to pick up that rock and look at the bugs and worms that live there.

And yet none of this changes that we have filmed sexual assault on an 8 year old by the President.

wilberforce15

Your only defense of filmed pedophile assault is that nobody else cares about it.

That is so far beyond pathetic, there isn't a word for it.

Except that you're probably complicit in similar behavior.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
climate change
Opposition to gay marriage
The War in Iraq
War on terror
The deregulation of investment banks which led to the financial crash of 2007-2009.
They were wrong about the stimulus in 2009. Republicans said the stimulus wouldn’t help the economy but it did and it helped end the recession and they said it would cause run away inflation which it didn’t.

Republicans were so wrong about the stimulus in 2009 in fact that when trump was President republicans passed two huge gigantic stimulus bills.
The Affordable care Act. They said it would not lower the uninsured rate yet it did. Lower health insurance costs, and They said it would never be popular with Americans yet it is.
they were wrong about both the GWBush and Trump tax cuts causing higher economic growth.
They were wrong about coronavirus not being a big deal nothing more than the flu.
The Obama stimulus did NOTHING for the economy! Still looking for the shovel ready jobs😂 how stupid

wilberforce15

Trump got a lot of crap for saying he could shoot somebody on fifth Avenue and people would still vote for him.

Well, now we know for a fact that Biden can sexually assault a child on video and get all the votes.

refineryworker05

There's big. And then there is too big. Small crimes can be revealed for political advantage. Big crimes take down everyone.

You know exactly what is on that video. And you don't care.

That makes you the same as the Pedo in chief.
Oh so it’s a BIG grand conspiracy involving all media even fox and republicans talking heads all being apart of a massive cover up. Why aren’t the majority of America citizens outraged about a video you believe shows the sexual assault of an eight year old by the potus?

we see daily people upset about mask mandates and getting the vaccine and upset about CRT at school board meetings? Why isn’t there a mass movement to protest Biden being a criminal who sexually assaults 8 year olds on camera?
Why aren’t the insane republicans in Congress who run with all manner of falsehoods about covid, vaccines, climate change, crt, the election being stolen from trump saying Biden is a child molester and here’s the proof?
Why isn’t any of that stuff happening?

Last edited:

refineryworker05

Sure I did. Everyone is blinded by tds, group think, or cowardice on the mainstream right.

And there are probably 100 pedos in congress, so it's not in anyone's interest to pick up that rock and look at the bugs and worms that live there.

And yet none of this changes that we have filmed sexual assault on an 8 year old by the President.
No you haven’t. You are just going with the Qanon conspiracy that Congress people are pedophiles and you are pretending the media wouldn’t pounce on a story about the potus molesting an eight year old because they have tds.
Why aren’t Lauren Bobert or that Maggie Green woman or any number of insane republicans saying I have video proof of Biden committing sexual assault against a minor?

why isn’t the public outraged? The public will protest wearing masks, and vaccines, crt being taught in schools but won’t protest the potus on video sexually assaulting a minor? None of that adds up.

refineryworker05

Your only defense of filmed pedophile assault is that nobody else cares about it.

That is so far beyond pathetic, there isn't a word for it.

Except that you're probably complicit in similar behavior.
I haven’t defended anything. I am trying to get you to think and ask yourself some reality based questions.
Why aren’t there mass protests by republicans citizens saying Biden is on video molesting an eight year old? Are average republican citizens in on the coverup of sexual molestation of an 8 year by the potus?

wilberforce15

I haven’t defended anything. I am trying to get you to think and ask yourself some reality based questions.
Why aren’t there mass protests by republicans citizens saying Biden is on video molesting an eight year old? Are average republican citizens in on the coverup of sexual molestation of an 8 year by the potus?
You haven't yet commented on the video at all. You are completely consumed with other people's reactions, or non-reactions, to the video.

Tell me what you see with your own eyes.

It's a geriatric mental patient groping a school-girl.

That's what everyone sees. Because that's what it is.

Your TDS-glasses just change it.