UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Every time there’s an accusation against a Democrat

Attachments

• FD2BE711-232C-4BDA-A7B6-C12A02EABEC6.gif
    FD2BE711-232C-4BDA-A7B6-C12A02EABEC6.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 60

wilberforce15

If it is sexual assault then why don't more people care? Again this is where your thinking fails you. Cuomo was accused of sexual harrassment which isn't even a crime. As far as I know there are no video's of Cuomo's sexual harrassment. So the public can't see him doing it.
So what you are saying is the public can't tolerate Cuomo sexually harrassing adult women which made him such a political liability that he had to go, but the same public doesn't care about video evidence showing the crime of Biden sexually assualting an 8 year old? Make it make sense
I would like you to affirm, in exactly those words, that Biden either did not pinch the nipple of an 8 year old, or that doing so is not sexual assault.

Let me know.

wilberforce15

I hope everyone is noticing that we have video of an old man pinching nips on an 8 year old, who recoils in disgust and has now affirmed he did exactly we're saying.

And Democrats don't care.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like I posted, that's how coverage of news stories work. Big news stories get a lot of media coverage and then over time the story gets less media coverage, until the story reaches the point of very little or no media coverage.
Like I said, the media dropped the story when Biden won the nomination. That is objective reality.

Your suggestion that the story coincidentally fizzled out when Biden won the Democrat nomination is just irrational nonsense.

cachmeifucan

I posted the video of him pinching the nipple of an 8 year old, who (now 14) confirms that he did exactly that. You cannot argue it. It is simply raw fact that the President of the United States can molest a girl and you don't care. You have no morals.

It's not a liability because everyone has played their part and buried it.

You know exactly what happens on that video. it's clear as day. It's a CSPAN video. Confirmed by the victim.

Lock-down, airtight case with 0 possibility of being wrong.

You support a videotaped child molestor.
Hes a sicko. What happened to believing the women. Creepy joe. They stole election no way he won.

wilberforce15

Hes a sicko. What happened to believing the women. Creepy joe. They stole election no way he won.
I don't even care about believing the women.

Believe the video.

An old man pinches the nipples of an 8 year old girl. Twice. On C-Span video. And she's obviously upset by it in the moment.

Case closed. And closed. And closed.

We have a pedo-in-chief.

refineryworker05

I would like you to affirm, in exactly those words, that Biden either did not pinch the nipple of an 8 year old, or that doing so is not sexual assault.

Let me know.
I am asking you to think clearly. Your position is that the public had such an issue with Cuomo's actions that he became a political liability for the democrats because he sexually harrassed adult women, which again is not even a crime and for which as far as I know there is no video evidence, but the same public doesn't care about the criminal sexual assualt of an 8 year old by the Potus with video evidence? Do you see how that doesn't make sense? That your belief that the video is clear evidence of a crime is a pov not shared with the rest of the public?

PT Car Washer

I am asking you to think clearly. Your position is that the public had such an issue with Cuomo's actions that he became a political liability for the democrats because he sexually harrassed adult women, which again is not even a crime and for which as far as I know there is no video evidence, but the same public doesn't care about the criminal sexual assualt of an 8 year old by the Potus with video evidence? Do you see how that doesn't make sense? That your belief that the video is clear evidence of a crime is a pov not shared with the rest of the public?
Wilbur is not a rational person. He sees what he wants to see and expects everyone else to see the same delusions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You just did a lot of rambling to defend a serial womanizer accused of sexual assault.

Typical Democrat.

vantexan

Are you under the impression that sexual harassment isn't a crime? And it wasn't the public that burned Cuomo, it was his fellow Democrats.

wilberforce15

I assume there is a human being behind this post somewhere.

Would this human being watch an old man pinch the nipples of his 8 year old, and not punch that old man in the face?

You know exactly what happened. It's as clear as day. You're only relying on the fact that everyone else is in denial too.

The Driver

I drive.
Latisha James wants his job.
Wouldn't look good if she prosecutes him then runs. Just typical Democrat corrupt politics.
The governor asked her to run an investigation. She ran the investigation. The results came in and weren't pretty for the governor. She didn't try to cover for him. Tough for him, too bad. Guess he shouldn't have harassed these women!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nobody with a (D) next to their name can do anything good according to people like you.