Cuomo resigns

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes they don’t. I think it’s because democrats take sexual harassment seriously.
but the poster I was responding to said no democrats don’t actually care about sexual harassment and got rid of him because he was a liability. The only way for a politician to be a political liability is either the big money donors will stop giving money unless that politician is gone or if the public is so disgusted with a politician’s actions they will punish that political party if that politician isn’t gone.
Plus he was an arrogant bastard that had no support in the state house

refineryworker05

If a politician is responsible for thousands of deaths you don't think the opposition won't use that against him in an election? That makes him a liability. You need to stop thinking in terms of a Republican said this so it must not be true. It clouds your judgement. I have agreed with Democrats on some issues but disagree on most. You on the other hand are blinded by partisanship and are a classic knee jerk liberal.
Not if the public doesn’t care. The key to a politician being a political liability is that the voters have to care about and blame that politician for whatever wrong thing that was done. I have no idea the point you are trying to make. I have not defended Cuomo on anything.
the Republican Party and republican voters have been wrong about every major policy issues for 20+ years now. What have republicans gotten right about anything?
Republican voters are in la la land. They simply don’t deal with reality.

vantexan

Not if the public doesn’t care. The key to a politician being a political liability is that the voters have to care about and blame that politician for whatever wrong thing that was done. I have no idea the point you are trying to make. I have not defended Cuomo on anything.
the Republican Party and republican voters have been wrong about every major policy issues for 20+ years now. What have republicans gotten right about anything?
Name the policy issues we're wrong about? The public does care when it comes time to vote and those kind of issues are pointed out in debates.

wilberforce15

Again, I’ll ask you to think about your own posts. you posted the public cares so much about Cuomo sexually harassing adult women at work that they would punish the Democratic Party so that made Cuomo a political liability and that’s why the democrats got rid of him, and as far as I know none of this harassment is caught on camera. This is your position on why Cuomo is out of office.
Now you are saying the same public that would punish the Democratic Party for Cuomo’s behavior, doesn’t care about video evidence of the criminal sexual assault of an eight year old by the Potus? This doesn’t make sense.
Yes, everyone is in the same denial you are, and unless anyone raises a stink, nothing will happen. I don't have difficulty explaining that. You guys get TDS - colored glasses and can excuse anything. All of you. All the major media. All of everybody.

And yet it's right there on video.

Did the president sexually assault an 8 year old or not?

You must answer without saying"well, nobody else thinks so, so it must be nonsense"

Watch the video. And tell me you wouldn't kill a man on sight for doing that.

refineryworker05

Sexual assault is what Biden did to Tara Reade. Inappropriate touching is sexual harassment. And you were saying he did nothing but basically be flirtatious.
Well yes what Tara tease said Biden did to her is sexual assault. Sadly for her, her story was widely covered and deemed not credible.
I have not defended Cuomo. I haven’t said anything other than what I heard about is no one accused him of sexual assault. They accused him of sexual harassment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Blah blah blah, Democrats are always right BS

wilberforce15

Well yes what Tara tease said Biden did to her is sexual assault. Sadly for her, her story was widely covered and deemed not credible.
I have not defended Cuomo. I haven’t said anything other than what I heard about is no one accused him of sexual assault. They accused him of sexual harassment
Is a video of pinching a young girl's nipples credible?

Is cspan a right wing hate network?

vantexan

Tara Reade told a friend about the assault right after it happened and that was reported in a newspaper. Covering for Biden by the media isn't the same as proving it's not credible. And she was a Democrat staffer back in the 90's when that happened, not some Republican plant from a few years ago. But that's typical Democratic M.O. for you, turning on your own if they don't keep quiet about indiscretions.

wilberforce15

None of you have even attempted to address the video.

The Dems entire reaction is to point at all the people who don't have a problem with Biden's pedophilia.

You are not immoral. You are amoral. Power is the only good.

refineryworker05

Name the policy issues we're wrong about? The public does care when it comes time to vote and those kind of issues are pointed out in debates.
climate change
Opposition to gay marriage
The War in Iraq
War on terror
The deregulation of investment banks which led to the financial crash of 2007-2009.
They were wrong about the stimulus in 2009. Republicans said the stimulus wouldn’t help the economy but it did and it helped end the recession and they said it would cause run away inflation which it didn’t.

Republicans were so wrong about the stimulus in 2009 in fact that when trump was President republicans passed two huge gigantic stimulus bills.
The Affordable care Act. They said it would not lower the uninsured rate yet it did. Lower health insurance costs, and They said it would never be popular with Americans yet it is.
they were wrong about both the GWBush and Trump tax cuts causing higher economic growth.
They were wrong about coronavirus not being a big deal nothing more than the flu.

wilberforce15

climate change
Opposition to gay marriage
The War in Iraq
War on terror
The deregulation of investment banks which led to the financial crash of 2007-2009.
They were wrong about the stimulus in 2009. Republicans said the stimulus wouldn’t help the economy but it did and it helped end the recession and they said it would cause run away inflation which it didn’t.

Republicans were so wrong about the stimulus in 2009 in fact that when trump was President republicans passed two huge gigantic stimulus bills.
The Affordable care Act. They said it would not lower the uninsured rate yet it did. Lower health insurance costs, and They said it would never be popular with Americans yet it is.
they were wrong about both the GWBush and Trump tax cuts causing higher economic growth.
They were wrong about coronavirus not being a big deal nothing more than the flu.
But... What about videos of sexual assaults on 8 year olds?

refineryworker05

Is a video of pinching a young girl's nipples credible?

Is cspan a right wing hate network?
That’s the question you should ask yourself. If the video evidence is so clear why doesn’t the public care? Fox News goes wall to wall covering CRT, but not the sexual assault of an eight year old caught on video. Why? Why isn’t Tucker or any number of Republican talking heads going wall to wall in talking about this crime?