Cuomo resigns

wilberforce15

The governor asked her to run an investigation. She ran the investigation. The results came in and weren't pretty for the governor. She didn't try to cover for him. Tough for him, too bad. Guess he shouldn't have harassed these women!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nobody with a (D) next to their name can do anything good according to people like you.
So why do they all support the child molesting Pedo-In-Chief?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The governor asked her to run an investigation. She ran the investigation. The results came in and weren't pretty for the governor. She didn't try to cover for him. Tough for him, too bad. Guess he shouldn't have harassed these women!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nobody with a (D) next to their name can do anything good according to people like you.
That's a pointless deflection.
I repeat, she could prosecute him and is choosing not to for political reasons.

refineryworker05

Are you under the impression that sexual harassment isn't a crime? And it wasn't the public that burned Cuomo, it was his fellow Democrats.
Sexual harassment is not a crime that you go to jail for. Unless your sexual harassment involves other crimes.

But if a person is telling sexual stories at work or asking a co worker repeatedly for dates or saying sharing explicit sexual images or telling a worker if you don’t date me you won’t get a promotion that person will not go to jail for that sexual harassment.

vantexan

Sexual harassment is not a crime that you go to jail for. Unless your sexual harassment involves other crimes.

But if a person is telling sexual stories at work or asking a co worker repeatedly for dates or saying sharing explicit sexual images or telling a worker if you don’t date me you won’t get a promotion that person will not go to jail for that sexual harassment.
He repeatedly touched women without permission in ways that could be defined as sexual. You're splitting hairs. What he did is sexual harassment and he is being investigated by district attorneys for it. Sexual harassment is more than just asking for dates, etc.

Box Ox

"In James’ report, which was released last Tuesday and led to a wave of calls for Cuomo to resign, “Executive Assistant #1″ described an incident last November in which Cuomo pulled her in for a hug, slid his hand up her blouse, and “cupped” her breast over her bra, as well as an incident in December 2019 when Cuomo “moved his hand to grab her butt cheek and began to rub it” while the two were taking a selfie.”

refineryworker05

I assume there is a human being behind this post somewhere.

Would this human being watch an old man pinch the nipples of his 8 year old, and not punch that old man in the face?

You know exactly what happened. It's as clear as day. You're only relying on the fact that everyone else is in denial too.
Again, I’ll ask you to think about your own posts. you posted the public cares so much about Cuomo sexually harassing adult women at work that they would punish the Democratic Party so that made Cuomo a political liability and that’s why the democrats got rid of him, and as far as I know none of this harassment is caught on camera. This is your position on why Cuomo is out of office.
Now you are saying the same public that would punish the Democratic Party for Cuomo’s behavior, doesn’t care about video evidence of the criminal sexual assault of an eight year old by the Potus? This doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"In James’ report, which was released last Tuesday and led to a wave of calls for Cuomo to resign, “Executive Assistant #1″ described an incident last November in which Cuomo pulled her in for a hug, slid his hand up her blouse, and “cupped” her breast over her bra, as well as an incident in December 2019 when Cuomo “moved his hand to grab her butt cheek and began to rub it” while the two were taking a selfie.”
Sounds like penthouse forum

refineryworker05

He repeatedly touched women without permission in ways that could be defined as sexual. You're splitting hairs. What he did is sexual harassment and he is being investigated by district attorneys for it. Sexual harassment is more than just asking for dates, etc.
I’m not splitting hairs. I’m glad Cuomo is gone he was a bad governor. Unwanted touching is assault or maybe sexual assault. But sexual harassment is not a crime that you’ll go to jail for. I gave examples of multiple types of sexual harassment that no one goes to jail for. If a supervisor is repeatedly asking an employee out on dates or makes comments about that employee’s body, or asks that employee about their sexual activities or volunteers their sexual activities to that employee, that is sexual harassment but it is not a crime that the supervisor will go to jail for doing.

vantexan

Again, I’ll ask you to think about your own posts. you are posted the public cares so much about Cuomo sexually harassing adult women at work that they would punish the Democratic Party so that made Cuomo a political liability and that’s why the democrats got rid of him, and as far as I know none of this harassment is caught on camera. This is your position on why Cuomo is out of office.
Now you are saying the same public that would punish the Democratic Party for Cuomo’s behavior, doesn’t care about video evidence of the criminal sexual assault of an eight year old by the Potus? This doesn’t make sense.
No, our position is that Democrats, knowing full well what Cuomo was doing, waited until after the election to take him out. He had political ambitions, and both Biden and Harris, especially Harris, saw him as a threat in '24. There are plenty of sexual scandals among politicians, especially Democrats, to the point the public hardly notices anymore. But that doesn't stop the politicians from using it against each other. The other issue is if Cuomo got the nomination no doubt the Republicans would have hammered him about his decision to put covid patients in nursing homes, resulting in thousands of deaths. The Dems covered for him on that but it's a huge political liability.

vantexan

I’m not splitting hairs. I’m glad Cuomo is gone he was a bad governor. Unwanted touching is assault or maybe sexual assault. But sexual harassment is not a crime that you’ll go to jail for. I gave examples of multiple types of sexual harassment that no one goes to jail for. If a supervisor is repeatedly asking an employee out on dates or makes comments about that employee’s body, or asks that employee about their sexual activities or volunteers their sexual activities to that employee, that is sexual harassment but it is not a crime that the supervisor will go to jail for doing.
What he was doing constituted sexual harassment that you can go to jail for.

refineryworker05

What he was doing constituted sexual harassment that you can go to jail for.
Sexual harassment is not a crime you go to jail for. Sexual assault is not sexual harassment. Though someone who is sexually harassing someone can escalate that to a crime that you go to jail for and if Cuomo did that he should be prosecuted if that’s the case.

refineryworker05

No, our position is that Democrats, knowing full well what Cuomo was doing, waited until after the election to take him out. He had political ambitions, and both Biden and Harris, especially Harris, saw him as a threat in '24. There are plenty of sexual scandals among politicians, especially Democrats, to the point the public hardly notices anymore. But that doesn't stop the politicians from using it against each other. The other issue is if Cuomo got the nomination no doubt the Republicans would have hammered him about his decision to put covid patients in nursing homes, resulting in thousands of deaths. The Dems covered for him on that but it's a huge political liability.
None of this makes sense. The only way a politician can be a political liability is if political donors won’t give money to the party if they don’t get rid of that political liability. Or if the public will punish a political party for not getting rid of that politician.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
None of this makes sense. The only way a politician can be a political liability is if political donors won’t give money to the party if they don’t get rid of that political liability. Or if the public will punish a political party for not getting rid of that politician.
The freakin Democrats don’t want him!

vantexan

If a politician is responsible for thousands of deaths you don't think the opposition won't use that against him in an election? That makes him a liability. You need to stop thinking in terms of a Republican said this so it must not be true. It clouds your judgement. I have agreed with Democrats on some issues but disagree on most. You on the other hand are blinded by partisanship and are a classic knee jerk liberal.

refineryworker05

The freakin Democrats don’t want him!
Yes they don’t. I think it’s because democrats take sexual harassment seriously.
but the poster I was responding to said no democrats don’t actually care about sexual harassment and got rid of him because he was a liability. The only way for a politician to be a political liability is either the big money donors will stop giving money unless that politician is gone or if the public is so disgusted with a politician’s actions they will punish that political party if that politician isn’t gone.

vantexan

Sexual harassment is not a crime you go to jail for. Sexual assault is not sexual harassment. Though someone who is sexually harassing someone can escalate that to a crime that you go to jail for and if Cuomo did that he should be prosecuted if that’s the case.
Sexual assault is what Biden did to Tara Reade. Inappropriate touching is sexual harassment. And you were saying he did nothing but basically be flirtatious.