Curious on pay grade

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There is a lot of bitterness and resentment here. Especially from the union people, though there are likely bitter management people here as well. They are good people but sometimes even good people just have that bitterness in life. For whatever reason, they get happiness out of coming on here and doing what they do. Thankfully they are easy to ignore! Literally! Just click on their name and click the ignore button. I probably didn't see most of the responses you got because I have ignored many.

My advice: You do you. Make your own decisions. Talk to family, friends, and coworkers. Also, be patient on these forums. Occasionally someone will come along and give you a decent answer. As for your question, it depends on location. A ballpark estimate for the hourly rate of a PT supervisor is probably around $20 an hour. It could be higher if you are near a city/high cost of living area. Good luck!
@Integrity is this you ^^^^^^

OrionIsDaddy

Starts at $18.90 in low COL areas and can start at $24 in high COL.

Your manager has some wiggle room in where you start...+ $4 dollar range from starting rate.

27.5 hours guaranteed.

nWo

Seems no help on this forum.

Union members have a contract that list pay rates. It's publicly available. When you go in to supervision your pay rate is the minimum the suits above you think you'll work for without quitting. Or they will purposely keep it low so you do quit.

There is a lot of bitterness and resentment here. Especially from the union people, though there are likely bitter management people here as well. They are good people but sometimes even good people just have that bitterness in life. For whatever reason, they get happiness out of coming on here and doing what they do. Thankfully they are easy to ignore! Literally! Just click on their name and click the ignore button. I probably didn't see most of the responses you got because I have ignored many.

My advice: You do you. Make your own decisions. Talk to family, friends, and coworkers. Also, be patient on these forums. Occasionally someone will come along and give you a decent answer. As for your question, it depends on location. A ballpark estimate for the hourly rate of a PT supervisor is probably around $20 an hour. It could be higher if you are near a city/high cost of living area. Good luck!
They're also cutting management like crazy so if you jump into management your options are very limited