Curious - Time From Initial Employ to FT Driver

H

hseofpayne

Have you read the New Testament? I would say IMHO that Jesus would vote democrat or green party. Whew now I'll sit back as you all fire away

Jesus was not a citizen of the US and as such he would not be eligible to vote.

WOW, now we have two taboo subjects, politics AND religion.
Does anyone really think Jesus would vote FOR abortion? Sorry, that was a rhetorical question.

H

hseofpayne

Second in command to King of the Universe would make him very eligible; don't ya think?

To register to vote in the state of Georgia, you must be:
  • <LI class=style6>A citizen of the United States. <LI class=style6>A legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote.
  • At least 17 1/2 years of age.
Also, you may not register to vote if you are currently:
  • <LI class=style6>Serving any sentence imposed by the conviction of a felony.
  • Judicially determined to be mentally incompetent.
If I were King of the US, Jesus would be allowed to vote. Unfortunately I am not and there are certain qualifications you must meet in order to vote. First of all, Jesus is not a resident of the US, and the dimocrats have done everything in their power to have Him deported. Second, and most importantly, Jesus was convicted of a felony, and He is serving a sentence to pay for OUR convictions(sins). While I wish He could vote, I am thankful he isn't eligible!

bellesotico

BOXstar
Democrats are destroying this country. EVERYONE knows Jesus was a Republican.

Are you speaking of a modern day Jesus? Or Jesus in his time? Because if Jesus in the past were a Republican..was he a Radical Republican?
I mean..because if he wasn't...well then technically Jesus could be considered a Democrat.

Historically speaking of course.:happy2:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
While I don't know that specific hub, my original UPS hub in the Chicago area had 4 centers, each with its own management team. And yes....Commerce City has 8 centers, each with its center manager, on-roads and OMS(s). The delivery area stretches all the way west to Broomfield, Colorado (about 30 miles from the Hub); somewhere east of Aurora, Colorado; south to Belleview Avenue in the Denver Tech Center and north to a place that escapes me at the moment. But yes, basically the Denver metro area. There's a hub in the south suburbs that serves from Belleview to some point where the Colorado Springs operation picks up. I was once told Commerce is the 4th or 5th largest UPS hub.

The driving wait time has gone up and down at Commerce in the last several years. When I left in October 2007, I think it was about 6 months. -Rocky

Does anyone know where the largest hub is...besides the superhub in addison? What building in the us has the most centers?

I was a p/t sup for 4.5 years. Spent 1 year waiting for a spot. Now Im a FT driver. I got in right ahead a dry spell. In my 2 years of driving we have only added 2 full timers. It stinks for me though. Guys that are two years ahead of me are in the low fourties/high fifties in seniority. I have been stuck in the high 60s my entire time.