Current and former military discounts.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

D0B494B0-1136-45D9-B7F2-BD55FD965494.jpeg

I just started a job with Allegiant Airlines and was pleasantly surprised to find out that they have a special program for current and former military offering discounts. The ones I’ve told of this perk were very excited to find out, so I wanted to share the info with those of you who use Allegiant and weren’t aware of the discounts.

Maybe we can use this thread for any ongoing discounts you might know about. I know there is always a list for Veteran’s Day.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

View attachment 369253

I just started a job with Allegiant Airlines and was pleasantly surprised to find out that they have a special program for current and former military offering discounts. The ones I’ve told of this perk were very excited to find out, so I wanted to share the info with those of you who use Allegiant and weren’t aware of the discounts.

Maybe we can use this thread for any ongoing discounts you might know about. I know there is always a list for Veteran’s Day.

The local airport here has a great perk for families of active duty military members.

They will issue a pass to get thru tsa and to the gate so you get a little extra time with your family.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

View attachment 369253

Do they offer seniors discounts??

Asking for a friend.

View attachment 369253

"Military Discount Center, Deals and Discounts | Military.com" Military Discount Center, Deals and Freebies