Cursive writing

oldngray

nowhere special
In a hundred years or so it won't matter. By then we will be speaking Chinese, Spanish or Arabic----most likely Arabic.

Chinese would be a better guess. And if you think cursive writing is bad, wait until the kids are learning to write in Chinese.

rod

Retired 22 years
Chinese would be a better guess. And if you think cursive writing is bad, wait until the kids are learning to write in Chinese.

Pretty much all my life I have heard that the Chinese will take over one day but the more I see the World pussyfooting around the radical Muslim problem I'm inclined to believe that they are making a run at it. Being that its their belief that theirs is the only true God and anyone who don't believe that must go I would be more on guard against them than anyone.

MAKAVELI

Knows how to write code....can't spell the word "restaurant" without spellcheck or know how much change to give a customer back from a $20 if they hit the $50 button by mistake. Ahh...life skills.
Do you really think Zuckerberg's life depends on whether he knows how to spell restaurant correctly?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember the uproar when Latin was removed from the core curriculum!
2 years of Latin.......knowing the meaning of words because of the Latin roots has always been valuable to me.....even though I didn't like taking Latin when all my friends were taking French.