Custom Critical

Purplepackage

What is there model? The name makes it sound like they would faster than express but I'm not sure how that would be possible considering we already have FO and we even have shipping that you can ship something from Europe and have it delivered in America same day

fedex_rtd

They have been part of the corporation for years, they are not employees, but are independent contractors. Fred hates hourly employees.

It will be fine

They do anything the customer wants. It's "white glove" delivery service. I've seen them move classic corvettes inside custom trailers. They do mostly hot shot work. FedEx has negotiators that will basically come up with custom pricing for whatever crazy shipments customers want.

It will be fine

The truck I saw was around 6:45am in a Home Depot parking lot not doing anything.
Happens a lot. Those guys are contractors without any assigned territories. When they want a job they let dispatch know. I knew a retired married couple that had a pretty sweet sleeper cab straight truck. They did runs when the weather was nice, took the winters off and just cruised the country. Not a bad gig.