Customer claims damage to property?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
W

well I’m a home owner looking for the driver who hit a killed my horse to confront him on why he didn’t tell me so I could shoot him so he didn’t suffer and that would of been the end of the situation. But he rolled out and now im dealing with costumer care agents from Over seas waiting o a call from a “dispatch manager”
Did anyone yell, "Hay. Stop"?

Wally

W

well I’m a home owner looking for the driver who hit a killed my horse to confront him on why he didn’t tell me so I could shoot him so he didn’t suffer and that would of been the end of the situation. But he rolled out and now im dealing with costumer care agents from Over seas waiting o a call from a “dispatch manager”
That package car had some killer horsepower!

Wally

It would have been totaled.
It sure was!

dead-horse-along-the-road-to-borroloola-AWCRFD.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
W

Maybe he didn’t notice

Johney

W

Sweet so you kill said driver then lose all you own due to a wrongful death lawsuit by his family and spend the rest of your life in jail cause you didn’t contain your horse…..idiot. You can’t fix stupid.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sweet so you kill said driver then lose all you own due to a wrongful death lawsuit by his family and spend the rest of your life in jail cause you didn’t contain your horse…..idiot. You can’t fix stupid.
I think he was gonna shoot the horse, not the driver?