Customer is always right, right

turdbrown

there was a driver in out ctr. that had a similar incident a few yrs ago. This guy was the owners boyfriend who thought he could yell at the guy in brown. The guy was yelling at him for a few minutes about his delivery not being delivered earlier. The driver got back in his truck to call his ctr. He also asked an employee to call the police. HE was standing in the cab of the truck when the guy jumped in the car and started to yell again, then he spit on the driver, and then tried to grab him! The driver punched him in the jaw and the guy fell backwards out of the truck! The driver then locked himself in the back of the pkg. car until the police arrived. He told his side of the story and the places employees backed him up about what happened. No discipline for the driver and he never has to go back there again.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a COD once for a little hole in the wall used car lot. Went into the office, there were 3 guys in there drinking. Got a bad vibe, but I stuck it out and tried to complete delivery. The owner announced that he wanted to try the product out (I think it was some kind of car wax) before he paid for it. I told him I couldn't do that. The guy reached down and cut the box open with a pocket knife while I was removing the COD tag. I once again repeated that that wasn't going to happen, and I'll bring it back tomorrow, and have a check for me. I was still bending over the package and he kicked me square in the ass, which brought roars of laughter from his friends. I told the guy I'd be back alright only with the sheriff and he was going to jail for assault. Called the center, they told me not to call the law, that they would have LP go back tomorrow and attempt to make the delivery. He did and they were gone. Every car was gone. The office was empty of furniture. Maybe he was a felon and another charge would send him to jail, I don't know. Never found out.

Can you imagine if you had "done the right thing" and had agreed to leave the package and come back in the afternoon for the check?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Man or woman. It really doesnt matter. We all show up in our browns looking exactly alike and doing the same job. I dont know anybodys name at work cause they all look the same. Ive just kinda often wondered though, If the men dont have to shave thier legs to wear ups shorts, do the women?

Ive only worn pants, not my shorts. And being only 5'3", i call them my short longs, or "shlongs". So i guess technically, i have a "shlong". 5 pairs of 'em.

You can choose to either add to the conversation in a substantive manner or you can be an idiot. Your choice.

You can choose to either add to the conversation in a substantive manner or you can be an idiot. Your choice.

And you can place anyone below your standards on ignore. Or instead of skimming over something you obviously don't want to read you'd rather waste the time to read it and then make an off topic post which then makes two ( the original person and now yours) that the rest of us have to skim over.
Your choice.

But leave the BC policing to the highly capable hands of the mods. Well, except for that one.

By The Book

I know where the cameras are, I know how they catch shoplifters. There was no camera on me. Besides I was showing off my smashed finger/handView attachment 15011
Toon, I hope you disabled those security cameras cuz it looks like you opened up a can o whoop :censored2: and already knocked that pos out from looking at your hand. I don't see a lot of knuckles there, you must of done a number on him.