Customer Unhappy

BigBrownSanta

If you think you have heard it all here is one more for the book. First off my route starts in a bulk van that delivers to 4 of my centers largest customers. I've been doing this route for about a year and a half with no issues or complaints from any customers or performance issues with management. Then today at one of my bulk stops the employee who helps unload the truck tells me that his supervisor is unhappy with how I do my job. This stop gets anywhere from 185-600 boxes a day and according to him it takes me about 10 minutes longer to unload the stop than the cover drivers who run the route when I'm off. I was told if I don't improve my time he's going to call in a complaint stating I am wasting there time. Now ain't this something we now have customers who are handing out time allowances what a joke. Hell maybe if I don't pick it up he's going to give me a warning letter. I wonder if I can file a grievance if he does lol.

If this person called in this complaint on me, I would have to make it a personal challenge to turn the .40 underallowed into a scratch day.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
To clarify the situation I'm in a bulk van and during this stop a conveyor is rolled into the truck. I scan then put the package on the rollers and there guy then scans the box with his gun. They also have two employees on the dock unload the boxes off the rolllers and load them on carts and skids. So inside the truck I'm the only one doing the lifting.
I'd be sure to take lots of water breaks while in the back of that van so as not to get dehydrated. :wink2: