Dallas

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I get mine on the interweb.
No back ground checks needed .

Also many smart phones have apps that allow you to listen live to police calls.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If this has already been mentioned.....my apologises...however, did anyone notice in the video, that when his girlfriend started filming.....her daughter had already been removed from the car by police? I noticed the absence of a terrified child crying in the car throughout the first few minutes....at first I just assumed she was quiet because the poor kid was probably in shock. But when the female passenger is ordered out of the vehicle, just before she says something to an officer about "Oh you have my daughter" and she exits the car....the little girl can be seen in the video maybe 20 feet behind the car in the arms of a police officer. And they didn't take her out of the car during the time the phone was filming inside the car while get boyfriend was dying.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Entrapment?
Did you know that the first drunk trap set up in Massachusetts was in Revere on Route 1A coming from Lynn.
A divided four lane road surrounded by marsh with all roads leading off of it blocked by the police. So everyone was forced to go thru the check point.
Great plan that was, they timed it just as the GE manufacturing was changing shifts and the only persons arrested during that 4-5 hr traffic mess were Revere residents who happened to have a drink in their hands when they walked out of their homes to see what the heck was going on .
By the way the courts throw out all of those arrests.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If this has already been mentioned.....my apologises...however, did anyone notice in the video, that when his girlfriend started filming.....her daughter had already been removed from the car by police? I noticed the absence of a terrified child crying in the car throughout the first few minutes....at first I just assumed she was quiet because the poor kid was probably in shock. But when the female passenger is ordered out of the vehicle, just before she says something to an officer about "Oh you have my daughter" and she exits the car....the little girl can be seen in the video maybe 20 feet behind the car in the arms of a police officer. And they didn't take her out of the car during the time the phone was filming inside the car while get boyfriend was dying.
As I had posted earlier , the GF only started to video the incident after shots fired to change the narrative to her benefit. Check out her first interview where she states that it was her child that kept her calm during the process.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
As I had posted earlier , the GF only started to video the incident after shots fired to change the narrative to her benefit. Check out her first interview where she states that it was her child that kept her calm during the process.
And the young child sounded, unfortunately, like she had been the comforter before.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when i was growing up my father taught me not to use my race, gender, religion, or anything else as an excuse for any of my problems. he told me excuses are for losers and a loser needs a crutch to get thru life and usually doesn't get anywhere.

that is what we see going on

In my parents' generation the italians, germans, irish and other immigrants integrated so well in america. and in the last 20 years, why is it that the vietnamese, chinese, indians , and other groups have integrated so well into american society within ONE generation??

wayfair

swollen member
when i was growing up my father taught me not to use my race, gender, religion, or anything else as an excuse for any of my problems. he told me excuses are for losers and a loser needs a crutch to get thru life and usually doesn't get anywhere.

that is what we see going on

In my parents' generation the italians, germans, irish and other immigrants integrated so well in america. and in the last 20 years, why is it that the vietnamese, chinese, indians , and other groups have integrated so well into american society within ONE generation??

what did he say when you started swinging on the pole???

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well to be fair, her remaining rational and calm, either because she was thinking of her child or because she was in complete shock may have saved her life. If she lost her S* and panicked and tried to help her boyfriend instead of following the officer's commands to keep her hands where he could see them....she might have gotten shot too.
Also in the video....part of the butt of the boyfriend's handgun can be seen sticking out from under his shirt on his left thigh (or what appears in the video as his right thigh from the mirror image).

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After seeing the newest protests video , I can only confirm that a majority of the protesters are mindless sheep as they mimic the hands up don't shoot falsehood .
They all want their 30 seconds of fame ( shortened down from the normal 15 minutes of fame due to social media ).
They will still refuse to acknowledge the true facts and stick to the narrative that they believe that is true because somebody posted it on facebook.