Dallas

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Are you telling me that it is O Kay to walk into a convenience store or gas station with a loaded shotgun or AR 15 and everything is fine?

If the the person is in compliance with state law....

Other peoples feelings, are a moot issue.

Freedom is not free.

A refresher course in American History, might be in order.

oldngray

nowhere special
I believe in the right to open carry but most the time it seems to be done in a grandstanding manner to draw attention. Concealed carry is a much better option in my opinion.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I view open carry of rifles as a form of protest speech in the same way as I view flag burning or the hateful picketing by the Westboro Baptist Church; I agree that it should be allowed but I find it to be rather repulsive and counterproductive. Open carry of handguns for self defense is OK, handguns are defensive weapons whereas rifles are offensive weapons.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Surprising New Evidence Shows Bias in Police Use of Force but Not in Shootings

A new study confirms that black men and women are treated differently in the hands of law enforcement. They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police.

But when it comes to the most lethal form of force—police shootings—the study finds no racial bias.

oldngray

nowhere special
Surprising New Evidence Shows Bias in Police Use of Force but Not in Shootings

A new study confirms that black men and women are treated differently in the hands of law enforcement. They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police.

But when it comes to the most lethal form of force—police shootings—the study finds no racial bias.

Also revealed was that police officers were more likely to shoot a suspect in incidents without having first been attacked in cases where the suspects were white. It also found that black and white suspects were equally likely to have been carrying their own weapons when involved in a police shooting.
New Study Claims to Reveal Whether Police Are More Likely to Shoot Black or White Suspects

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

White cops are the problem though...

rickyb

View attachment 87967

White cops are the problem though...
even if thats true, the racist system is designed to have blacks kill each other, because it saves the racist whites from having to do it. just like if you can get people to turn their attention on something that marginally affects them like race or immigrants or certain terrorists, it will distract them from their real oppressors.

and yea cops are way too quick to kill blacks quite often. which developed countries are the cops unarmed?

Brownslave688

even if thats true, the racist system is designed to have blacks kill each other, because it saves the racist whites from having to do it. just like if you can get people to turn their attention on something that marginally affects them like race or immigrants or certain terrorists, it will distract them from their real oppressors.

and yea cops are way too quick to kill blacks quite often. which developed countries are the cops unarmed?
Lmao designed to have blacks kill each other.

Man you're out there.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lmao designed to have blacks kill each other.

Man you're out there.

brownslave.

He is exactly right.

This country used "social herding" to keep minorities together and out of white areas for DECADES. This social herding created the ghettos that you see today. Then you factor in, jobs leaving those areas, industry vanishing (detroit) and you now have poor areas where people have to survive somehow. But, there is one more element to this scenario.

DRUGS.

Isnt it amazing, how inner city blacks and hispanics, who dont have passports, or the ability to travel to make deals with south american cartels, can manage to get cocaine and other drugs with little to no problems? How about guns? If not for WHITE straw buyers selling guns to inner city gang members for three to four times what they paid for them, there wouldnt be so many inner city shootings.

But, because the WHITE drug dealers of this country continue to feed these poor areas with drugs and guns and that causes one thing. DEATH.

Territory fights for drugs sales creates an atmosphere of violence in these communities. Keeping minorities hooked on drugs so they can kill each other is a part of the plan by white people.

Maybe not you, cause I dont really think you understand it, but its been going on for centuries.

The whites of this country did the same for the indians, they socially herded them into reservations and provided them all the alcohol and drugs they could consume until they ruined their own lives.

Thats how you keep control.

But those days are coming to an end. As you see more and more minorities moving past the social herding of their previous generations and taking control.

Drugs and Alcohol will always be the white mans tools to control the population to some degree, but people are starting to wise up to it.

Social Herding may be a thing of the past, and minorities free to move where ever they like today, but those still stuck in those communities still face the same dilemmas that created their existence.

Think about it.

TOS.

Brownslave688

brownslave.

He is exactly right.

This country used "social herding" to keep minorities together and out of white areas for DECADES. This social herding created the ghettos that you see today. Then you factor in, jobs leaving those areas, industry vanishing (detroit) and you now have poor areas where people have to survive somehow. But, there is one more element to this scenario.

DRUGS.

Isnt it amazing, how inner city blacks and hispanics, who dont have passports, or the ability to travel to make deals with south american cartels, can manage to get cocaine and other drugs with little to no problems? How about guns? If not for WHITE straw buyers selling guns to inner city gang members for three to four times what they paid for them, there wouldnt be so many inner city shootings.

But, because the WHITE drug dealers of this country continue to feed these poor areas with drugs and guns and that causes one thing. DEATH.

Territory fights for drugs sales creates an atmosphere of violence in these communities. Keeping minorities hooked on drugs so they can kill each other is a part of the plan by white people.

Maybe not you, cause I dont really think you understand it, but its been going on for centuries.

The whites of this country did the same for the indians, they socially herded them into reservations and provided them all the alcohol and drugs they could consume until they ruined their own lives.

Thats how you keep control.

But those days are coming to an end. As you see more and more minorities moving past the social herding of their previous generations and taking control.

Drugs and Alcohol will always be the white mans tools to control the population to some degree, but people are starting to wise up to it.

Social Herding may be a thing of the past, and minorities free to move where ever they like today, but those still stuck in those communities still face the same dilemmas that created their existence.

Think about it.

TOS.
Look in a mirror if you're a black man who has no job and sells drugs and shoots people.

There's your problem.