Dallas

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Not confirmed, and false. Seriously man, the conservative treehouse as a source?

He wasn't a "suspect" for the robbery that happened 4 days prior. Also the link says he didn't have a carry permit and he did in fact have a valid permit.

sbmybl.jpg

bx2yr.jpg

P

pickup

What is there to comment about other than the obvious?

Another shooting in america with assault style weapons, tons of ammos, cops killed by bullets that penetrated their vests and another AMERICAN NUTJOB with a gun trying to make a name for himself.

None of you give a CRAP about the dead policemen. None of you give a CRAP about the guns that are ending up in the hands of Americans with mental problems.

You ALL just want to rant about your concerns, then you will walk away and go back to ignoring what happened. Even in a case like this, NONE of you will step up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and push for tighter gun restrictions.

GUNS is never the solution and in this case, we saw that.

All of you yahoos, who consistently claim that "if somebody just had a gun at the scene, this wouldnt have happened"... well,

that theory just went out the window.

The police had guns and rifles and they had to use an explosive in order to neutralize this shooter. Their guns were useless to stop him.

Those police that were killed may have survived if this shooter didnt have the kinds of ammo and weapons he used.

If his choices for this shooting were a bolt action rifle, he may not have committed this crime at all. The bolt action makes taking on a police department that much more ridiculous.

BUT today, nutballs can take a weapon and all the ammo they can carry, and kill anyone in this country. You people may not have reached a point where you say enough is enough, but someday, it may hit home and that might make a difference in your mind.

This country is full of hate, this country is full of violence and this country is full of guns.

The USA is a wreckless nation of gun owners and thats what makes us an embarrassment to the world.

TOS.

And thus the Lord did speaketh!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
For what?
Iam here for you momma, im with ya momma, dont be scared momma, not verbatim, but when i listened to it, it did not sound like something a young child would say......unless she had been in difficult situations before. Feel bad for everyone involved, no matter the outcome. No matter the truth, a child suffered.

newfie

The two officers were not right and resulted in the death of an innocent man.
Philando Castile: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Castile died shortly thereafter in a hospital. “This was a GOOD MAN,” a parent at the school where he worked wrote on Facebook.

Minnesota television station KARE11 has obtainedwhat may be police dispatch audio/scanner traffic of the initial stop and shooting aftermath. Castile’s girlfriend, Reynolds, has said they were stopped for a broken taillight they didn’t really have. The possible dispatch audio has a man purported to be the officer saying, “I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.” Listen here.

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery,” the man adds. “The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.” However, Castile had only a minor criminal history in Minnesota, almost entirely for traffic. Nothing in his record is even remotely as serious as armed robbery. The TV station said it obtained the audio from a viewer and hasn’t been able to verify it with police, although the license plate mentioned in it matches Castile’s; Heavy has also reached out to a police spokesperson for verification, as well as the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (which is investigating the shooting) and the officer’s lawyer. BCA’s spokeswoman, Jill Oliveira, said: “Regarding the audio you referenced… I don’t have information to provide to you about it. The BCA did not release it.” Asked for the dispatch audio, she said, “Data from an ongoing investigation does not become public under Minnesota law until the investigation concludes.”

KARE notes that, although it’s unclear which robbery the audio refers to, St. Anthony police had sent out photos of a July 2 gas station robbery in nearby Lauderdale through the Minnesota Crime Alert Network. It describes two men with dreadlocks robbing a gas station with handguns. See photos of the gas station armed robbery suspects here.

Castile’s uncle, Clarence, called the stop “racial profiling” in an interview with KARE 11 TV, saying: “I just thought it was kind of insane to pull somebody over saying they matched a robbery suspect by having flared nostrils. It is kind of hard to see flared nostrils from a car.” LillieNews.com, a local news site, published surveillance video photos of the gas station robbery suspects. The story says “two men” with dreadlocks had robbed the gas station with handguns

a Spanish police officer was racial profiling? whats next do we now have to riot if a black police officer shoots a black man and is accused of profiling?

there came a time when blacks would blame white leadership.
then leadership became black so now they blame "institutional racism" since they can't blame any one white person.
so now the next step is to accuse Hispanic police officers of being racist.

where does this stupidity end?

newfie

[QUOTE="MrFedEx, post: 2258498, member: 12508 If you look black, you are black. Just ask Mr. Obama, who is half-white, but has always identified as black.

bbsam. Care to weigh-in here?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about that. he had his college records sealed, we're not sure how he identified until it became politically expedient to be black.

did you need BBsam to hold your hand ?

newfie

Coincidence? The vast majority of these stops were for things like a busted taillight or some minor vehicle violation. The cop needs a reason to pull you over, so if you give them a reason, they're all over you.

In my local area here, a prominent black politician was pulled over numerous times for no reason at all. I already mentioned my black judge friend, who is still regularly pulled over.

busted taillights are a violation of law and can affect public safety if not corrected. I'm not sure you should make the argument that black people do not fix their vehicles , that seems racist.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Seriously? The governor called it out for what it was, and he's to blame?

Listen guy, IT WAS A RACE BASED SHOOTING.

I don't know why you can't understand what's happening in our country right now, but don't blame the governor of MN for telling the truth, and certainly don't blame him for 'inciting' whatever you think he's inciting.

Lame.

The governor acted irresponsibly by making an assumption. The facts of the investigation are not out yet.

"IT WAS A RACE BASED SHOOTING." You know when it is in all CAPS you are even more wrong. Again what investigative facts are you basing this race baiting on??

It is inciting when you are in a leadership position like governor, making accusations like this that in fact incite what led to a real, race based shooting in Dallas.

SMH

MAKAVELI

Iam here for you momma, im with ya momma, dont be scared momma, not verbatim, but when i listened to it, it did not sound like something a young child would say......unless she had been in difficult situations before. Feel bad for everyone involved, no matter the outcome. No matter the truth, a child suffered.
Didn't know you were a phycologist as well as a UPSer.;)

PT Car Washer

As I recall, the guy strapped with an AR was a black man.... aren't you appalled by that???

and he got his gun back
Are you telling me that it is O Kay to walk into a convenience store or gas station with a loaded shotgun or AR 15 and everything is fine? I feel safer with some gun nut ready to open fire at some kid stealing a candy bar.

wayfair

swollen member
Are you telling me that it is O Kay to walk into a convenience store or gas station with a loaded shotgun or AR 15 and everything is fine? I feel safer with some gun nut ready to open fire at some kid stealing a candy bar.

I normally don't carry long guns, but yes with a pistol... and I conceal carry