Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

MAKAVELI

I can’t post gore on this site or I’d show you a black man stomping a trans person’s head in on the metro. I’d show you a black trans woman getting beaten by a crowd in the hood. Look it up you clown.
I could post the same :censored2: committed by white people. You are the :censored2:ing clown bro.:happy2:

El Correcto

god is dead
I could post the same :censored2: committed by white people. You are the :censored2:ing clown bro.:happy2:
No you can’t you clown.
8CD73C80-84B7-4590-A1DB-D0922E04321B.jpeg

upload_2019-8-29_22-46-26.jpeg

Google must be racist, better get ya boyz and go after it son.

El Correcto

god is dead
I could keep going, I haven’t even covered the one of that black dude stomping this transgender woman’s head in on cell phone video on the metro.

El Correcto

god is dead
Doesn’t surprise me coming from a jamestownian. Try to stay on topic we are discussing the white men who the news is darkening their skin that have beaten trans women.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why does everything have to morph into a political / social fight? It's comedy for friend sakes. And good comedy at that----funny as hell.

El Correcto

god is dead
If the democrats had any integrity or real morals when it comes to defending the gay community, they could take any of these girls and propel them to Matthew Shepard status. But black men being bigoted towards gays doesn’t fit their reality’s narrative.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is why I made a thread discussing double standards.

Listening to a black comedian who I have liked since half baked, get on stage and bitch about how amerikkka is racist and how he can’t say :censored2:. It’s obnoxious.

The dude should be labeled a bigot if the standard applied across the board, the double standard is he is black.

Gays will just have to wait till a white man who doesn’t share the liberals values step out of line, then the gay community we be of the utmost importance and under attack.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is why I made a thread discussing double standards.
Listening to a black comedian who I have liked since half baked, get on stage and bitch about how amerikkka is racist and how he can’t say :censored2:. It’s obnoxious.

The dude should be labeled a bigot if the standard applied across the board, the double standard is he is black.
Is that supposed to be the N word that's censored? I'm not following.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t think Dave stole the bit, but it’s interesting seeing how Owen was treated for doing these sort of bits compared to how Dave is treated.

It matches the double standard narrative of the thread.

bbsam

Staff member
Owen Benjamin an ostracized white man is saying Dave ripped off a joke he was told he can’t perform in clubs.
First I’d say I have no idea why that joke couldn’t be told in clubs.

Second I’d say it’s not THAT funny. I’m surprised it made it in to Chappell’s routine.

Third, Dave walked away from a $50 million contract. Dave should send Owen a $100,000 check with a note asking him to, in the future, start writing funny jokes.