Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

bbsam

Staff member
Some comics are limited more than others. Mainly right wing white ones. Quit lecturing me from a point of privilege, you’re a bourgeois black liberal man. Everything wrong with society these days.
Lol. Says the victimized Trump loving pseudo intellectual gay “conservative”.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol. Says the victimized Trump loving pseudo intellectual gay “conservative”.
I won’t take your black supremacist bs. You cotton pickers need to show a little gratitude for what your ancestors went through and how far your people have evolved in western civilization because of the road that was paved for you.

Quit crying about a little historical hazing.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I never did care for Clays humor. Trying to come off as a tough east coast thug wasn't really funny.
dave Chappell is not doing anything that carlin already did. Carlin had that 7 things you could not say or something like that

bbsam

Staff member
I won’t take your black supremacist bs. You cotton pickers need to show a little gratitude for what your ancestors went through and how far your people have evolved in western civilization because of the road that was paved for you.

Quit crying about a little historical hazing.
You’ll take whatever I give and probably beg for more. You spunk guzzlers need to show a little respect to the party that worked to get rid of sodomy laws

We didn’t pave the Hershey highway but that’s only because you didn’t ask us to.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’ll take whatever I give and probably beg for more. You spunk guzzlers need to show a little respect to the party that worked to get rid of sodomy laws

We didn’t pave the Hershey highway but that’s only because you didn’t ask us to.
That’s rich coming from the guy who shows 0 respect to the party of abolition. You gives blacks too much credit for gay rights, you idiots can’t vote in prison and are too lazy to go vote unless it’s time to nominate a black man, because you’re black supremacists.

bbsam

Staff member
That’s rich coming from the guy who shows 0 respect to the party of abolition. You gives blacks too much credit for gay rights, you idiots can’t vote in prison and are too lazy to go vote unless it’s time to nominate a black man, because you’re black supremacists.
Do you just make stuff up? Do you realize how many blacks voted for Bill Clinton?

Nah. You just make stuff up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Do you just make stuff up? Do you realize how many blacks voted for Bill Clinton?
He was USA's first Black President!
He is still the darling of Black voters along with Obama ... except maybe the women! o_O
Some day, maybe we will have a real Black President ... not some make believe or half breed! :speechless:

El Correcto

god is dead
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ok...r-donald-trump-pusillanimous-comment.html/amp
Black men love sexual abusers of white women. That makes them a real man doncha know.