DAY 1 Starting tomorrow

Who gives a :censored2:...
8wfoaIjVc0FBaLu5xH.gif

Local 705 for life

So I start tomorrow on my birthday. I previously worked for “purple” before being hired here. I transferred to make more money and to have benefits amongst other reasons. I’m looking forward to the opportunity, I view it as a blessing! Not afraid of hard work and I can handle the “reindeer” games. Some of the advice that has been given I’ll take with a grain of salt and some I can really use! I’m referencing the other thread referring to the 48 year old that’s just starting. Tomorrow is my 48th birthday! Happy birthday to me! If I just do what I know and run scratch the majority of the time will I make my 30 days and into my progression!
I think at one point most everybody thought that UPS was a good opportunity. I won’t be convinced that it sucks or I’m too old or anything else. I’ve been around for a minute and treat people how I want to be treated so if you feel the need to respond with funny little jokes don’t bother

Local 705 for life

So I start tomorrow on my birthday. I previously worked for “purple” before being hired here. I transferred to make more money and to have benefits amongst other reasons. I’m looking forward to the opportunity, I view it as a blessing! Not afraid of hard work and I can handle the “reindeer” games. Some of the advice that has been given I’ll take with a grain of salt and some I can really use! I’m referencing the other thread referring to the 48 year old that’s just starting. Tomorrow is my 48th birthday! Happy birthday to me! If I just do what I know and run scratch the majority of the time will I make my 30 days and into my progression!
I think at one point most everybody thought that UPS was a good opportunity. I won’t be convinced that it sucks or I’m too old or anything else. I’ve been around for a minute and treat people how I want to be treated so if you feel the need to respond with funny little jokes don’t bother
You know when I was a new driver I remember being trained during peak and had 2 days with a supervisor and then on my 3rd day sent me out blind in a 5 cube with 300 stops. I got it done because I knew that the customer saw me and not the machine. I got in About 10pm. They were waiting for me and asked how many did I bring back and I gave the sup the keys and punched out. They next day they gave me a 10 cube 39 years ago. I was fortunate because I got out early because I came in early saved my money and bought ups Stock when it was less than 10 dollars share and now it's upward to 120 thanks management for i wouldn't have made it if was not for that old truck with 300 stops. Guys it not how you start but how you finish. Local 705 for life.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You know when I was a new driver I remember being trained during peak and had 2 days with a supervisor and then on my 3rd day sent me out blind in a 5 cube with 300 stops. I got it done because I knew that the customer saw me and not the machine. I got in About 10pm. They were waiting for me and asked how many did I bring back and I gave the sup the keys and punched out. They next day they gave me a 10 cube 39 years ago. I was fortunate because I got out early because I came in early saved my money and bought ups Stock when it was less than 10 dollars share and now it's upward to 120 thanks management for i wouldn't have made it if was not for that old truck with 300 stops. Guys it not how you start but how you finish. Local 705 for life.

How’d you buy stock for less than $10 a share