DAY 1 Starting tomorrow

Future

Victory Ride
You go girl...
3A8068B1-C5FD-4C2C-BC1D-6A115C7B84B2.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I started with UPS last year before peak, I am 47, hired off the street, had zero labor experience, had never worked around trucks. Oh, and I'm a woman. I'm running scratch and bringing back fewer packages than most of the guys at my center. The others who were hired with me have had accidents, have to take days off for court, they punch in hungover, they run out of gas, they pitch fits with supervisors. At our age, we don't work harder, we work smarter.
8D195FD3-91D0-4FEF-B288-181DC0FF374F.gif

By the way how hot are ya

Tony Q

So I start tomorrow on my birthday. I previously worked for “purple” before being hired here. I transferred to make more money and to have benefits amongst other reasons. I’m looking forward to the opportunity, I view it as a blessing! Not afraid of hard work and I can handle the “reindeer” games. Some of the advice that has been given I’ll take with a grain of salt and some I can really use! I’m referencing the other thread referring to the 48 year old that’s just starting. Tomorrow is my 48th birthday! Happy birthday to me! If I just do what I know and run scratch the majority of the time will I make my 30 days and into my progression!
I think at one point most everybody thought that UPS was a good opportunity. I won’t be convinced that it sucks or I’m too old or anything else. I’ve been around for a minute and treat people how I want to be treated so if you feel the need to respond with funny little jokes don’t bother
I've seen several people around your age make it. Good for you, and good luck.

old levi's

blank space
I started with UPS last year before peak, I am 47, hired off the street, had zero labor experience, had never worked around trucks. Oh, and I'm a woman. I'm running scratch and bringing back fewer packages than most of the guys at my center. The others who were hired with me have had accidents, have to take days off for court, they punch in hungover, they run out of gas, they pitch fits with supervisors. At our age, we don't work harder, we work smarter.

Can you hang in the long run? We'll see.