Day after Christmas

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Chill Brooklyn...he's not a runner...he's a PTer who's been here less than 2 years. He works in a tiny. One belt center, 20 route center...and has no clue what real volume is. I'd love to watch both Heff and Cosmo run circles around him. Then they could watch me do the same.

As far as you are concerned,
Austin...the teamsters who were here before us...just like the ones who went on strike in '97 are the reason we have what we have now. Show a little GD respect to your elders. Brooklyn has every right to be pizzzed...he's a second generation Teamster!
I'd like him to spend some time with us...he will go home pregnant in the fetal position sucking a thumb....btw didn't mean to lose my cool

burco8080

update all employees are going in a scheduled they can pay us all 8 hours of safety. It don't get much better than that!!!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
The young guys in our Center can run circles around the old farts. Me included. There is a reason there are no 55 year old running backs in the NFL.
I'm probably an exception, I run everyday. My work ethic is go as fast as I can. This is a production job and has always been one. Its just more intense now with micro managing.

You've Got Mail

I don't know how but there are some pack-a-day smokers who can run circles around the most in-shape guys in my center. I don't smoke and I'm out of breath pretty much all day long.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I know this old fat guy with two steel knees could load circles around my loader and get zero misloads. I've watched her load and she farts around and doesn't work smart.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

So that means he will be working on Christmas. And what does he do with the trailer when he gets to an empty building.
Drop it and bring back an empty trailer?
Sorry, finding this one a little hard to believe.
Said he's doing half his normal run. Dropping our outgoing at the hub and bringing a couple full trailers back then going home.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I've worked three peaks. One as a seasonal jumper and I've love to see you come work "circles around me" on preload.
Your 34 years experience only matters if you're still union. Interesting you are retired and still visit the browncafe.
You're retired after 34 years and still telling people "I could work circles around you...."
Suuuuuure you can, ya old fart. (haha) Now go back to bed. I'm sure you need the extra rest old timer.

Shoot me a PM if you're ever in Ohio and willing to come get embarrassed.
You and I probably share similar views on unions. But this isn't how you go about addressing others. There's a reason riffs start between non Union and Union. Not paying dues is one thing. But telling people off because they're Union is wrong. Respect the union more. You wouldn't be getting the pay and benefits you have right now without them.