Day after christmas

Driver7906

Supervisor called me and asked if I wanted the day off. I decline most of the time but I took it today. My house is a mess and my body needs rest.

M

Mike hunt

Easiest day ever. Will be sitting for three hours. Lots of reading time if they can't find any extra work. Not a bad thing after the holiday rush.

shafner79

Cover drivers were told to call in at 8am today...I did and was told I'm not working. Fine with me, day after Christmas. Most likely gave the hours to higher seniority cover drivers. Only time low seniority gets us hours is for Saturday air driving.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Easiest day ever. Will be sitting for three hours. Lots of reading time if they can't find any extra work. Not a bad thing after the holiday rush.
Yep, feels like heavy Saturday air, without the commit, with random pickups sprinkled in that require us to wait at. Only thing better would be doubletime rate.

M

Mike hunt

Yep, feels like heavy Saturday air, without the commit, with random pickups sprinkled in that require us to wait at. Only thing better would be doubletime rate.
I actually wish they could find something for me to do in the down time but it's good either way.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am at home, drinking coffee by the fire, with my beagle curled up on the couch next to me. I didn't feel like going in and covering 3 different pickup routes while delivering air for 4 different loops. Plus I have to take my dog to the vet later. I worked 16 hours of overtime in the first 3 days of this week, so a 4 day weekend is just fine by me.

9.5er

The heck with it. I worked enough already. I think every one in my building took an 05 today. I got in at 12:30 and half the others were already in. Don't know who is doing my drop box but I know who ain't getting it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The heck with it. I worked enough already. I think every one in my building took an 05 today. I got in at 12:30 and half the others were already in. Don't know who is doing my drop box but I know who ain't getting it.
Lol. I took my whole hour lunch only so I'm closer to my pick up windows and they might make less of a stink.