Days off during peak?

Chris_109

Is it possible to get days off during peak? Not exactly vacation days but can I call in or use optional days? When I was hired I was told we couldn't miss days during peak, however, I've heard some co workers say it's ok? To clarify, I am not a driver. I work in the warehouse as a small sort worker.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Brown blob: Hello this is Brown blob I’m calling in today.

Mr. manager: why are you calling in today brown blob we need you desperately.

Brown blob: (click)

Chris_109

Is it possible to get days off during peak? Not exactly vacation days but can I call in or use optional days? When I was hired I was told we couldn't miss days during peak, however, I've heard some co workers say it's ok? To clarify, I am not a driver. I work in the warehouse as a small sort worker.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
YOURE SEASONAL ANYWAYS
😂✊

wilberforce15

Anyone can call in any day, as long as you’re within the attendance policy there’s nothing that can be done to you.
Yes. The contract does not recognize peak season as different with regard to sick days.

When they retaliate, you can grieve for harassment.
And everyone will hate you. But it is your right.

Thebrownblob

Yes. The contract does not recognize peak season as different with regard to sick days.

When they retaliate, you can grieve for harassment.
And everyone will hate you. But it is your right.
By everyone I’m assuming you mean management? I’ve never once heard of another hourly being upset with another hourly for calling off work. And I live for their retaliation it makes me chuckle, what are they gonna do cause me to make more money?