Days off during peak?

wilberforce15

Never seen it, but it could be different where you are. Here we get three occurrences in 90 days Rolling.
Oh, it's not about occurrences.
Any hourly who gets more than a normal load will be mad at another hourly who missed work.
Then hourlies ask management to enforce attendance policy harder on others.

RTW state.

Thebrownblob

Oh, it's not about occurrences.
Any hourly who gets more than a normal load will be mad at another hourly who missed work.
Then hourlies ask management to enforce attendance policy harder on others.

RTW state.
Rtw State for me as well. I honestly could care less how much they put on my truck I’m only doing what I can safely do using the methods and they know that. The methods are your friend.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is it possible to get days off during peak? Not exactly vacation days but can I call in or use optional days? When I was hired I was told we couldn't miss days during peak, however, I've heard some co workers say it's ok? To clarify, I am not a driver. I work in the warehouse as a small sort worker.

Why you need a day off during peak?

nWo

Call off then post your vacation pictures on Facebook. What they going to do?

We have a guy that goes on disability every time there's a snow storm. Hey doc I slipped on ice. My back hurts. Better stay home the next 3 weeks.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Is it possible to get days off during peak? Not exactly vacation days but can I call in or use optional days? When I was hired I was told we couldn't miss days during peak, however, I've heard some co workers say it's ok? To clarify, I am not a driver. I work in the warehouse as a small sort worker.
raw.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Call off then post your vacation pictures on Facebook. What they going to do?

We have a guy that goes on disability every time there's a snow storm. Hey doc I slipped on ice. My back hurts. Better stay home the next 3 weeks.
Won't fly here. They put you on light duty. Different hours too. Boring as all heck.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Never seen it, but it could be different where you are. Here we get three occurrences in 90 days Rolling.
7 here outside of your option days in a 9 month period. After 9 months, you get a clean record and you can do it all over again.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
yes, of course you can call in sick but if you are seasonal good luck on going full time

some people are are so stupid......

FUH