DC Navy Yard

oldngray

nowhere special
I wanna know what Obama and the ghetto pimps are gonna say about this one.

That the shooter could have been his son? Nah, only if its a black victim. He feels he has to blame someone or something else of course. Instead of waiting for the facts to be known before shooting his mouth off.

island1fox

Trick,

As far as Obama ---easy --need for MUCH MORE gun control to stop "workplace violence" Ghetto pimps ---"stop search and seize" --does not matter that gangs are slaughtering people everyday in the inner cities.
How many DOZENS -have died in Chicago, Detroit, Newark etc etc in the past few months --no uproar about gang solutions ---Sounds like LIBERAL racism to me !!:wink2:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Easy to spot the racists in this thread.

Crazy knows no race. Crazy people can buy guns in America. We have a lot of crazy people.

brett636

I believe the narrative is pretty clear by this point. We have too many freedoms, we must give some up in the name of safety, the government can be trusted with your security, yadda yadda yadda....

I personally find it a bit disgusting that the bodies weren't even cold yet and the liberals were playing politics with it.

brett636

Easy to spot the racists in this thread.

Crazy knows no race. Crazy people can buy guns in America. We have a lot of crazy people.

If going the racist route is all you have then you really need to go back to watching cartoons. Let the adults discuss this in a mature manner. Thanks!

Necropostophiliac

I knew this thread would go a little polar......

I wish I had all the answers.

Bottom line, the world, America as we know it, evil and crazy people will be more and more prominent.

People, like it or not, we are in the times written about 2,000 years ago in my thoughts.

I have never shared my heart as the Necro, but if one does not see it, so be it.

2 Timothy 3:1 read all of this 2000 year old letter, if you dare. Put it "2 Timothy 3:1"
it in Yahoo.com and read all of it.....

texan

Go figure.....

EXCLUSIVE: Navy Yard gunman earned glowing evaluations during time as reservist

The Navy Yard gunman who killed 12 people Monday at a military facility in Washington typically earned
rave reviews from his superiors during his time in the service, though there were glimpses into the madness
that drove him to mass murder, according to records obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Aaron Alexis was described at different times during his 2007-20011 stint as a full-time Navy reservist as
an "eager trainee" with "unlimited potential," who displayed a "get it done" attitude.

There is no pattern or sterotype in the above that can be pinpointed.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Navy Yard gunman earned glowing evaluations during time as reservist | Fox News

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Go figure.....

EXCLUSIVE: Navy Yard gunman earned glowing evaluations during time as reservist

The Navy Yard gunman who killed 12 people Monday at a military facility in Washington typically earned
rave reviews from his superiors during his time in the service, though there were glimpses into the madness
that drove him to mass murder, according to records obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Aaron Alexis was described at different times during his 2007-20011 stint as a full-time Navy reservist as
an "eager trainee" with "unlimited potential," who displayed a "get it done" attitude.

There is no pattern or sterotype in the above that can be pinpointed.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Navy Yard gunman earned glowing evaluations during time as reservist | Fox News

His superiors were simply not sensitive enough ... it is their fault.
It is your fault, it is my fault, it is everyone's fault ... except him.

roadrunner2012

Troll
If going the racist route is all you have then you really need to go back to watching cartoons. Let the adults discuss this in a mature manner. Thanks!
Seeing as you just weighed in, and have had nothing of substance to add to the discussion, I would suggest you take your own advice.

The racists have made themselves as obvios as a white sheet on a new moon night.

roadrunner2012

Troll
I knew this thread would go a little polar......

I wish I had all the answers.

Bottom line, the world, America as we know it, evil and crazy people will be more and more prominent.

People, like it or not, we are in the times written about 2,000 years ago in my thoughts.

I have never shared my heart as the Necro, but if one does not see it, so be it.

2 Timothy 3:1 read all of this 2000 year old letter, if you dare. Put it "2 Timothy 3:1"
it in Yahoo.com and read all of it.....

Necro, it has nothing to do with prophecy, it has everything to do with eternal war. We have thousands of damaged people wandering the streets. We need to take care of them.

I believe that's what your messiah would do.

Necropostophiliac

Necro, it has nothing to do with prophecy, it has everything to do with eternal war. We have thousands of damaged people wandering the streets. We need to take care of them.

I believe that's what your messiah would do.
Excellent counter point. You put me in check, and I accept it.

Just such frustration at the rhetoric and media.

I absorb your point with my heart.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Crazy people who do things like this are also cowards. No gun zones or places least likely to have law abiding citizens with guns, are always having murders and mass murders. Most susceptible places to experience gun violence, places such as "gun free zones", schools with innocent children, places of worship, Chicago, etc.

When do you every see these cockroaches entering a police station to mass murder people?

Unfortunately there is good & evil in the world, and the good need to be able to protect themselves and others.
"Judging" by latest evidence, he was likely a paranoid schizophrenic or otherwise, which would mean he may have been not a coward, but protecting himself.

Johney

The argument for taking away guns from law abiding people, or limiting access to certain kinds, or limiting ammo is so infantile.
Possibly if the prosecutor had charged him when he shot out tires in an angry blackout, this could have been stopped.

Many things are at fault here, a whole bunch of people who didn't do their job correctly, looks like to me.

How does a man walk unfettered carrying an AR15,a shotgun, and a handgun, into a gunfree zone?

And what would the outcome be, if any one of these employees at the Naval Yard had a side arm? They are there to protect their country and cannot protect themselves. Remind me, who made the law of not having weapons on military bases?
I agree and wonder even after the other nut job shot up Ft. Hood they still don't allow weapons on a military instillation??????? Something tells me that will change.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If people knew he was hearing voices, which they admit to knowing, why was his clearance not revoked? They talk of privacy in medical records, so why do we know now that he was a paranoid schizophrenic, and all his other legal problems. The minute you are cold are they publicly available? I think just like the Ft. Hood shooter, people knew and did nothing. Ft. Hood because he was of Mid eastern descent, and This guy because he was black?
Yes that makes me a racist coz he is black.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree and wonder even after the other nut job shot up Ft. Hood they still don't allow weapons on a military instillation??????? Something tells me that will change.
I doubt that. I also doubt we'll see better background checks. Chances are things are going to stay exactly the way they are now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If people knew he was hearing voices, which they admit to knowing, why was his clearance not revoked? They talk of privacy in medical records, so why do we know now that he was a paranoid schizophrenic, and all his other legal problems. The minute you are cold are they publicly available? I think just like the Ft. Hood shooter, people knew and did nothing. Ft. Hood because he was of Mid eastern descent, and This guy because he was black?
We need to stop the "political correctness" and see things for what they are. He was a nut job....in July his security clearance was renewed.
Who is responsible for it being renewed ?? (At this point in time what difference does it make ?) That person or panel responsible should lose their job
not just be sent home and paid. They don't take it very seriously anyway.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Because (according to Moreluck, above ; I haven't been following this too closely, only radio news...) these complaints of voices happened in August, after his security clearance was renewed.

From what I hear, he did complain of voices at three hotel/motel stays.