Dear Santa. My Dream Package Car

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
Hey Santa, can you help me out here?

I'm wishing for a package car that:

-Has a mini back-up camera wiper for the rainy/muddy gravel road days

-Has audio GPS

-Has brighter headlights

-A/C (Who cares about practicality? It's my dream car)

-Back door open warning indicator

-Auto back door open/close that can be activated from the cab or a fob.

-Side windows that are resistant to glare and water spots

-Exterior lights on the top, back and sides of the vehicle when approaching a house in the country. Or, for that matter, any dark driveway where seeing is difficult.

-A charger for the DIAD and a cell phone. (Yeah, I know the DIAD charger is in the works but what's taking so long?!)

-An aluminum bar I can secure to shelf 6 across to shelf 8 so I can stand up irregs/over 70's so they're out of my way and not have them come crashing down as I'm driving.

-Better ergonomics for the door handles, 4-way flashers and shifter

-A FWD option. Yeah, my route needs it.

-Air ride seats. I hate potholes.

-A retractable passenger and back door step

-A marquee or some kind of scrolling system where I can type things like "Hey bud, nice turn signal." Or, "Thanks for cutting me off, 'preciate it." Or, "You do realize you're driving 20mph UNDER the posted speed?!" Oh, the possibilities.

Just a few things I've been wishing for. I can dream, can't I?

Box Ox

-Has audio GPS

-Has brighter headlights

-Exterior lights on the top, back and sides of the vehicle when approaching a house in the country. Or, for that matter, any dark driveway where seeing is difficult.

-A charger for the DIAD and a cell phone. (Yeah, I know the DIAD charger is in the works but what's taking so long?!)

-An aluminum bar I can secure to shelf 6 across to shelf 8 so I can stand up irregs/over 70's so they're out of my way and not have them come crashing down as I'm driving.

-A marquee or some kind of scrolling system where I can type things like "Hey bud, nice turn signal." Or, "Thanks for cutting me off, 'preciate it." Or, "You do realize you're driving 20mph UNDER the posted speed?!" Oh, the possibilities.

Santa's evil twin brother, Atnas ("Santa" spelled backwards, played by Bryan Cranston) says you'll get nothing and like it!

263ymn8.png

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

-Has audio GPS

-Has brighter headlights

Bungee cords are as effective as the aluminum bar would be. I just stand my irregs upright and bungee them to the lip of the shelf to keep them out of my way.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
-A radio, with an aux outpet preferably but I can do sports radio all day
-Wipers on the mirrors, so I don't have to squeegee every 3rd stop.
-Backing camera that is competent at night.
-DIAD charger mount that features that map of your whole route you look at on the computer every morning as the default charge screen on the DIAD
-Some sort of small storage compartment mounted in the cab

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
The new fords are nice, only the loud beeping and no bumper rails on the sides would be the changes I would make. How about a truck that comes with a hot 20 something female to keep me company on the lonely nights on route.

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't forget when all the floor pedals came up through the floor. Used to stuff newspaper in the holes around
the pedals to keep the air out. And of course the classic, cardboard in front of the radiator to hopefully create
some heat for the heater.
Packing tape around the engine cover too