Deductions

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
For some reason I never pay union dues weekly. Mine is like every two weeks. Not a clue why but it's always been that way since I started.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The union likes weekly dues. That way, they can raise them again and again, and it doesn't seem that bad.

S

selfcancelsignal

For some reason I never pay union dues weekly. Mine is like every two weeks. Not a clue why but it's always been that way since I started.
Yeah, it seems like they throw darts & if they hit something, union dues are deducted that week. Several weeks, they aren't.

TheKid99

the problem is i did not pick the united way to donate to i picked the boys and girls club and my union dues are deducted each week

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
If any donation is less then 100$ it just goes to the general united way fund. No matter what group you choose

Notretiredyet

If any donation is less then 100$ it just goes to the general united way fund. No matter what group you choose
If that's a true statement, I'll never give UW another penny. The only reason I give now is to help a small local charity I can designate the donation is for. If it's not going to them I'll send them my donation personally.

nicky

If you want to help a local charity write them a check directly... Even if the money you give goes to them through the United Way, at a minimum they take 17-20% off the top.

10 point

If that's a true statement, I'll never give UW another penny. The only reason I give now is to help a small local charity I can designate the donation is for. If it's not going to them I'll send them my donation personally.
Call them up and see if they got the money. You may be surprised what you find.