Deleted

542thruNthru

Or maybe he was the first person in history to learn the error of his ways from rando's on the internet.
4yAP.gif

542thruNthru

Per that language, he would be refusing to work as directed. Parking your car is not going back out, going back out refers to going back out to deliver or pick up packages IMO.

I don't think he meant just his car. I thought he meant moving multiple cars.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
But you're not technically being sent out again. You're working inside.

@BigUnionGuy you're the central guru. What do you think of this?

You're absolutely correct.

That must mean OP didn't get the answer he came for.

Meh.

It's more like.... he remembers reading something in the contract, but it

doesn't apply to his situation. He gave it a shot.

-Bug-

Last edited:

Ups135

I don't think he meant just his car. I thought he meant moving multiple cars.

Oh, sorry, I got what I was looking for. After grabbing the language out of the contract, grabbing a union steward, and talking to the head of labor for the company it was decided this morning that we in fact do not have to pull cars out upon return to the building.

The language was written for working within your job classification, we are being asked to work outside of the parameters of our job, and to do additional work after return from our normal duties.

So it all worked out. Didnt mean to ghost, I was looking for something in particular and thought someone here might know where it was in the contract. I found it though

542thruNthru

Oh, sorry, I got what I was looking for. After grabbing the language out of the contract, grabbing a union steward, and talking to the head of labor for the company it was decided this morning that we in fact do not have to pull cars out upon return to the building.

The language was written for working within your job classification, we are being asked to work outside of the parameters of our job, and to do additional work after return from our normal duties.

So it all worked out. Didnt mean to ghost, I was looking for something in particular and thought someone here might know where it was in the contract. I found it though

Glad to hear it worked out.

Ups135

Yeah, thanks, we are in a good position out east as a union, management here is in shambles, so we are able to get things settled in our favor a little more often than not

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Appreciate you sharing the outcome.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Come on man, you expect us to believe they Labor Manager for your area agreed to your interpretation of the language.