Delivering In The Dark

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I noticed that Dave disappeared for a long time. All of a sudden, he's back?
What happened? Retired and found out he couldn't afford it? Oh, no, wait, that's what happens to our Express CRRs that retire.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I noticed that Dave disappeared for a long time. All of a sudden, he's back?
What happened? Retired and found out he couldn't afford it? Oh, no, wait, that's what happens to our Express CRRs that retire.

I'm wondering how vanformermexican is making ends meet on Fred's extremely generous retirement plan.

HomeDelivery

with this company, you need to invest in the stock market (but not with FX stock) and/ or futures trading, along with other types of passive income to offset the take-aways... i'm doing just that plus ebay/craigslist sales on the side

​ have a good peak season

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Dickey,
You need to change your location to "green promise". You're not delivering the purple promise. I bet you can't even recite it, here.

HomeDelivery

i should change it to add #sarcasm on that location... i know this is a dead-end job; others are doing similar to what i'm doing at HD

as long as my workday experiences at my local hub is "outstanding" i'll be here for at least one more year. i'm no kool-aid drinker like a few other members here... & didn't partake in that dog-pony show over the summer

PS: how many more years do you have to endure Express' mis-management before you retire or move on?

HomeDelivery

Maybe 3 more. I don't hate my job, I love it.
I just hate the non-pay progression.

ditto, MillHouse... godspeed on another peak disaster.

​HD terminals are keeping temp drivers' hours low for as long as possible, making the regular contracted drivers go past their thresholds until they cry "uncle" ~ just to keep costs down & profits up

hypo hanna

with this company, you need to invest in the stock market (but not with FX stock) and/ or futures trading, along with other types of passive income to offset the take-aways... i'm doing just that plus ebay/craigslist sales on the side

​ have a good peak season
He is right, you can not reach financial security on FedEx pay. You had better be working other angles if you are going to stay with this job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He is right, you can not reach financial security on FedEx pay. You had better be working other angles if you are going to stay with this job.

You need a second job just to keep-up with the cost-of-living. You need a third job if you want to "get ahead".