Democracy Dies In Darkness

Should Browncavfefe Block Whistleblower's Name?

• Total voters

bbsam

Staff member
Fact of the matter is 62,979,636 voters selected Trump, electoral vote 304-227 for Trump. Screw the other half of the country in the same manner you clowns have attempted to screw the winner and the voters that put him over the top.

I'll ask you as I asked @MrFedEx,
In on concise sentence, exactly what has the "whistleblower" alleged.

More questions to be offered if you can clear that hurdle.
You know I don’t play your silly ego tripping game.

BrownArmy

You cannot refute the facts so you rant about 8chan. You need to stop watching CNN and open your eyes.

I could say the same thing about you.

You cannot refute the facts about Trump, so you resort to Hunter Biden.

Weak and sad.

I’ve told you before, I don’t watch CNN, but keep attacking the messenger.

The message stands.

MAKAVELI

You cannot refute the facts so you rant about 8chan. You need to stop watching CNN and open your eyes.
downloadfile-3.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I could say the same thing about you.

You cannot refute the facts about Trump, so you resort to Hunter Biden.
The facts are that Trump was exposing Hunter Biden and his father's corruption.

The Democrats cannot have a discussion about the actions Trump took, without discussing Hunter and Joe Biden. I am not sure how you can deny that.

bbsam

Staff member
The facts are that Trump was exposing Hunter Biden and his father's corruption.

The Democrats cannot have a discussion about the actions Trump took, without discussing Hunter and Joe Biden. I am not sure how you can deny that.

In order to get the $300 billion all Ukraine had to do was expose the corruption of two people.

One happened to be Trumps political rival.

A request that Trump went out of his way to hide until Rudy blurted it out on national TV.

And you don’t see the problem.

Right.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In order to get the $300 billion all Ukraine had to do was expose the corruption of two people.

One happened to be Trumps political rival.

A request that Trump went out of his way to hide until Rudy blurted it out on national TV.

And you don’t see the problem.

Right.
We both see a problem.

I see a problem with Biden's corruption.

You see a problem with Trump exposing Biden's corruption.

bbsam

Staff member
So Joe Biden withholding foreign aid to Ukraine unless they fire someone who's looking into a company that pays his son exorbitant amounts of money, is not corruption.....

If you say so.

Apparently Biden doing so was out in the open and with the blessing of the State Department.

Trump, not so much.

However, even if we are to ultimately agree that Biden is/was corrupt, that doesn’t justify Trump’s corruption.

Biden’s corruption may indeed disqualify him from the presidency. So why defend Trump?

Or was Biden NOT corrupt so that means Trump is indeed, a righteous dude.