Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

vantexan

multiculturalism doesn't work, not then or now

he did the right thing for America
So you're for government just taking from others as long as it benefits you? The Cherokees were forced to Oklahoma because gold was found in north Georgia.

Do you think the Germans who migrated to the U.S. during that period had the same culture as the British? Or is what you're saying is it's ok if it's the same race? Because culturally the Cherokees were living much the same as whites. Even came up with their own alphabet. Wasn't just full blooded Cherokees pushed off either. A lot of mixing was going on and half breeds were forced out too. This in spite of the Cherokees winning their case with SCOTUS ruling in their favor. The truth is most Americans aren't "pure". We're almost all a combination of two or more groups.

You are correct. We should give Texas to the Latinos coming across the border.
no, we should eject them all

if we can't eject them, then yes i would say abandonment to a line we'd actually not allow to be crossed, who knows if that even exists anymore

Last edited:
So you're for government just taking from others as long as it benefits you? The Cherokees were forced to Oklahoma because gold was found in north Georgia.
Cherokees weren't Americans, i do support the American government taking resources from non-Americans for American benefits
Do you think the Germans who migrated to the U.S. during that period had the same culture as the British?
they had a shared Western European germanic culture that made it tolerable
Or is what you're saying is it's ok if it's the same race?
yes
Because culturally the Cherokees were living much the same as whites. Even came up with their own alphabet. Wasn't just full blooded Cherokees pushed off either. A lot of mixing was going on and half breeds were forced out too.
latinos live much the same as whites in America too, but their culture is very different and you're dreaming if you can't see the consequences unfolding right now
This in spite of the Cherokees winning their case with SCOTUS ruling in their favor.
SCOTUS has absolutely zero say in how a President conducts foreign policy, and since they weren't citizens tough :censored2:
The truth is most Americans aren't "pure". We're almost all a combination of two or more groups.
yes, but the dominant "core" culture of America was basically English; the further you get from that, the more problematic it becomes

i would argue that Southern (Balkans, Southern half of Italy, Andalusia) and parts of Slavic (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine) Europe should have been excluded as well

vantexan

Cherokees weren't Americans, i do support the American government taking resources from non-Americans for American benefits

they had a shared Western European germanic culture that made it tolerable

yes

latinos live much the same as whites in America too, but their culture is very different and you're dreaming if you can't see the consequences unfolding right now

SCOTUS has absolutely zero say in how a President conducts foreign policy, and since they weren't citizens tough :censored2:

yes, but the dominant "core" culture of America was basically English; the further you get from that, the more problematic it becomes

i would argue that Southern (Balkans, Southern half of Italy, Andalusia) and parts of Slavic (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine) Europe should have been excluded as well
How can a president be conducting foreign policy with natives who were there first? Nothing but a land grab that resulted in thousands of deaths. This country is a melting pot. Do you think the Hispanics who have been here for generations have no right to be here? And Hispanics aren't monolithic. Cubans in Florida and Hispanics in Texas are very different than those in California. And I'd argue that many Hispanics in California are good decent people. They aren't all in gangs. What you're essentially saying is the U.S. should be whites only, except for those peoples brought over to do all the grunge work.

I'm 100% for controlling borders and only having legal immigration. But you lose me when you suggest citizenship should be limited to those who look like you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And the Texas economy would implode. These racist haters can’t see the consequences of their hate until their plans are put in place. Myopic idiots.
MUH ECONOMY

so the only way to keep an economy strong is mass immigration of low wage workers?

hilarious take from a supposedly pro-union guy

How can a president be conducting foreign policy with natives who were there first?
because they aren't part of his nation; policy within a nation = domestic, policy outside the nation = foreign, get it?
has nothing to do with who was where when first
Nothing but a land grab that resulted in thousands of deaths.
yes
This country is a melting pot.
communist drivel, that line only came around when politicians (of a certain ethno-regional background) started breaking down our immigration laws to dilute the quota systems
Do you think the Hispanics who have been here for generations have no right to be here?
right has nothing to do with anything in human history; we take what can be taken
And Hispanics aren't monolithic. Cubans in Florida and Hispanics in Texas are very different than those in California. And I'd argue that many Hispanics in California are good decent people. They aren't all in gangs.
gangs has nothing to do with it, hispanics come from a predominantly catholic, slave-plantation background that has little to no foundation in Western political thought
not their fault, they were oppressed horribly for a long time, but also not MY problem
What you're essentially saying is the U.S. should be whites only
yes
, except for those peoples brought over to do all the grunge work.
no, don't need them either
I'm 100% for controlling borders and only having legal immigration. But you lose me when you suggest citizenship should be limited to those who look like you.
milquetoast "conservatives" like you make me sick

you think the laws ALONE make the nation, you're literally no better than the Marxists who think you can create a "new man" with the right social system

you want a successful country, then you willingly cut away the filters that enabled us to be successful just so you can avoid having the racism finger pointed at you; being picky about immigrant ethnicity was a FEATURE of successful America, not a byproduct or mistake