Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find nothing wrong with keeping some spare cash and valuables at home.
Especially the way the system currently reports all transactions over $10,000 as criminal activity, even if they are not.

oldngray

nowhere special
I find nothing wrong with keeping some spare cash and valuables at home.
Especially the way the system currently reports all transactions over $10,000 as criminal activity, even if they are not.
You could store in a safe deposit box.

What are the odds of the Feds stealing your stuff?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You could store in a safe deposit box.

What are the odds of the Feds stealing your stuff?

The judge found no impropriety in the way the government obtained or executed the warrants authorizing the March 2021 raid.
The ruling did not address some of the most controversial aspects of the raid, such as the FBI’s attempt to confiscate assets from box holders on the presumption they were criminals, even in cases where agents had no evidence to validate their suspicions.

The FBI isn’t part of the U.S. Department of Justice?

Who do you think investigated dirty Menendez??
you're a dem so I'll forgive your ignorance but most FBI agents have a JD

in any case they're not really police, they're not patrolling a beat and catching bad guys, they're busy figuring how they can burn more children alive

Next Day Err

you're a dem so I'll forgive your ignorance but most FBI agents have a JD

in any case they're not really police, they're not patrolling a beat and catching bad guys, they're busy figuring how they can burn more children alive
They haul in child sex traffickers, serial murderers, terrorists, white collar criminals… they investigate foreign counterintelligence, cyber crimes…

You seem ignorant on the Justice Departmnent. Probably just butthurt over Trump getting busted. I’ll forgive your ignorance since you’re a MAGAt.

They haul in child sex traffickers, serial murderers, terrorists, white collar criminals… they investigate foreign counterintelligence, cyber crimes…

You seem ignorant on the Justice Departmnent. Probably just butthurt over Trump getting busted. I’ll forgive your ignorance since you’re a MAGAt.
no they don't, they work for them
no they don't
no they don't, the CIA funds them
lol no they don't, they work for them
yes they do, but pointless when our President hands away state secrets for cash
yah okay, MUMU OGUN THUNDERSTIKE YOUR VILLAGE

Probably just butthurt over Trump getting busted. I’ll forgive your ignorance since you’re a MAGAt.
also I'm not a Trumper, I just hate his enemies more than I hate him

if he had lived up to a fraction of what was memed about him in 2016 he'd have been the greatest president since Andrew Jackson