Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Latinos in America run the spectrum of low wage to successful entrepreneur. You want them gone?

The VAST majority of illegal immigrants coming here under the Biden-Mayorkas lack-of -a- border policy are from places in Southern Mexico like Chiapas and Oaxaca, and are mostly young unmarried men with a dubious background.

This is the same Mesoamerican demographic that makes up the bulk of the welfare state in Mexico. Andres Obrador is essentially offloading his welfare class into the United States and making a whole of lot money off of remittances in the process.

Next Day Err

You're a white supremacist if you don't support child mutilation. Do you ever get tired of being a clown?
Are you a white supremacist?

You shared a quote more likely originating from a racist preacher and/or Holocaust denying father of a movie star and not Aristotle like you'd thought.

Do you feel stupid for doing so?

vantexan

This is what happens when two different cultures come in contact with one another. One is not morally superior or virtuous more than the other is. It's what humans are.
I'm well aware of conflicts between tribes. Have you heard of the "Five Civilized Tribes?" Cherokees were one of them and they were living peacefully in what is now North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia. They had adopted much of white culture, many had accepted Christianity, many had married whites. But gold was discovered and whites wanted the Cherokee's land. Andrew Jackson decided they must go and sent in the Army to remove them. They were marched to Oklahoma in what became known as the "Trail of Tears" because so many died. Some retreated to the Smoky Mountains to become the Eastern Band of the Cherokees. My family settled in what is now Stilwell, OK and there's still a lot of mixed raced Cherokee McLemores there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hope your wife doesn't have any serious pregnancy complications for your next 5 children. And that you live in a blue state.
There are zero places in this country where a woman can't choose to end a pregnancy if her health is at risk.

I hope you feel stupid for falling for that fake talking point.

vantexan

The VAST majority of illegal immigrants coming here under the Biden-Mayorkas lack-of -a- border policy are from places in Southern Mexico like Chiapas and Oaxaca, and are mostly young unmarried men with a dubious background.

This is the same Mesoamerican demographic that makes up the bulk of the welfare state in Mexico. Andres Obrador is essentially offloading his welfare class into the United States and making a whole of lot money off of remittances in the process.
That's not so. They're literally coming from all over the globe but the majority are Central Americans especially from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.

And before you categorize those from Oaxaca and Chiapas as the "welfare state" those states are the poorest in the country primarily because they are majority Native American and the mestizo Mexicans treat the pure Native Americans with a huge amount of prejudice. Much more than would ever be tolerated in the U.S.

Funny you should point to those states when I see Mexicans driving in the States all the time with the names of their home state on their pickups. Usually Michoacan, Sonora, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas. More northern states than southern. The Indians who come out of the south are usually the ones picking crops.

Next Day Err

There are zero places in this country where a woman can't choose to end a pregnancy if her health is at risk.

Right, but time is of the essence in the states where a woman's right to choose is restricted. You want your wife's health to be on the line if she's borderline septic but not quite sick enough yet to be allowed to make the hard decision along with her doctor to terminate her pregnancy? You want a hospital board to have to convene and come to a decision due to their worry over their legal liability with their decision over her health?

A woman should always have full control over her health. Anything less is delegating to her second-class citizenship.

Again, I hope you don't have to find out the hard way. I imagine that if you do then you'll just justify it by internally claiming that her abortion was the only moral abortion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You should have stopped right there and just sat in your shame.
but time is of the essence in the states where a woman's right to choose is restricted. You want your wife's health to be on the line if she's borderline septic
Again, there are zero places in this country where a woman can't choose to end a pregnancy if her health is at risk.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You want a hospital board to have to convene and come to a decision due to their worry over their legal liability with their decision over her health?
You're asking me if I think it's okay that they actually think over the ethical ramifications before they end one life to save another?

Yeah buddy, I think it's okay and should be required. Frankly, I find your flippant disregard for human life to be disgusting. You would have been a great Nazi.

Next Day Err

You should have stopped right there and just sat in your shame.

Again, there are zero places in this country where a woman can't choose to end a pregnancy if her health is at risk.

Not a fake talking point. This story from March highlights the issue. Laugh at these families all you want, distract from the issue, call me stupid, whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact that this is a reality for women and their families in Texas and elsewhere.

Women should have full agency over their bodies and health.

Next Day Err

Are you a white supremacist?

You shared a quote more likely originating from a racist preacher and/or Holocaust denying father of a movie star and not Aristotle like you'd thought.

Do you feel stupid for doing so?

Answer my question, @DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Not a fake talking point. This story from March highlights the issue. Laugh at these families all you want, distract from the issue, call me stupid, whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact that this is a reality for women and their families in Texas and elsewhere.

Women should have full agency over their bodies and health.
It is a fake talking point and it's sad you get tricked into falling for these left wing propaganda pieces supporting these frivolous lawsuits brought by pro infanticide groups.

Next Day Err

REEEEEE
You don't support child mutilation, what are you, a white supremacist! Huh?! Answer the question!
REEEEEEE

Lol, what a clown.
Are you? Are you a white supremacist? You did share a widely circulated white supremacist meme misattributing a quote to Aristotle that ostensibly seeks to justify white supremacy.

Are you a white supremacist? Why don't you stand up and be a real man and tell everyone here the truth? Have some guts.