Democrats

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
64810723_862664627438722_3825849664893091840_o.jpg

LarryBird

I think the medical community has a difference of opinion on what exactly makes a kid - and their opinion isn't that a fertilized egg is a fully developed human being.

So once again, I'm gonna go with the science on this one.

Just to make my position crystal clear, I'm not a fan of abortion, but I recognize it's not my place to decide who starts a family, has a child they may not be prepared to care for, or goes through a childbirth that may be hazardous to their own life.

I don't know why anyone outside of the woman, and to a lesser extent, her partner in some cases, would think it's their place to restrict or make these decisions for her.

That sounds a lot like how they treat women in the Muslim world, and we know how you conservatives feel about them.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think the medical community has a difference of opinion on what exactly makes a kid - and their opinion isn't that a fertilized egg is a fully developed human being.
If someone's heart is beating and you intentionally stop it or pay someone to stop it, would you go with science and say that person was alive and is now dead?
How would you define how that person died?

vantexan

Just to make my position crystal clear, I'm not a fan of abortion, but I recognize it's not my place to decide who starts a family, has a child they may not be prepared to care for, or goes through a childbirth that may be hazardous to their own life.

I don't know why anyone outside of the woman, and to a lesser extent, her partner in some cases, would think it's their place to restrict or make these decisions for her.

That sounds a lot like how they treat women in the Muslim world, and we know how you conservatives feel about them.
And we know how you liberals feel about Muslims too, always defending them in spite of horrible human rights violations just because they aren't Christians.

Since Blacks are disproportionately affected by abortion how is it a good thing that the Black population is half of what it should be due to abortion?

LarryBird

And we know how you liberals feel about Muslims too, always defending them in spite of horrible human rights violations just because they aren't Christians.

Since Blacks are disproportionately affected by abortion how is it a good thing that the Black population is half of what it should be due to abortion?
Are you :censored2:ing serious with this post?

Liberals always defend Muslims just because they aren't Christian? What? Where do you come up with this :censored2:? We don't particularly defend them at all, outside of some of us saying that all muslims shouldn't be lumped in with terrorists/extremists, and many of us don't even say that much. Christianity doesn't enter into the equation at all, so please stop making a :censored2: fool of yourself.

AND

Now blacks have so many abortions that they've effectively killed off half of their potential population? Where would you ever get that idea? Please provide me to a link to hard data that suggests you're even close to correct! Because you're totally off base, not to mention that I don't think you have any idea how racist that statement sounds and is!

Pathetic post. One of, if not the, worst post I've ever seen you, or anyone, make in my entire life.

There's no redeeming yourself in my eyes, ever, for the stupidity of this post. Seriously, no coming back from this one here.

bacha29

Look man you can barely support yourself now as it is and will likely be heavily dependent on old age support programs in the near future. You're pro life that's fine but stop for a moment how think about much direct economic support you will be able to contribute to the task of ensuring the well being of the scores of unwanted kids born into dangerous, unhealthy and futureless conditions . So before you get on your pro life soapbox get out of your "Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best" world and start thinking about how you can materially contribute to the task taking care of all of those kids born to people and environments they simply cannot continue to live in instead of continuing to seek to dump the work and the expense onto someone else.

vantexan

Are you :censored2:ing serious with this post?

Liberals always defend Muslims just because they aren't Christian? What? Where do you come up with this :censored2:? We don't particularly defend them at all, outside of some of us saying that all muslims shouldn't be lumped in with terrorists/extremists, and many of us don't even say that much. Christianity doesn't enter into the equation at all, so please stop making a :censored2: fool of yourself.

AND

Now blacks have so many abortions that they've effectively killed off half of their potential population? Where would you ever get that idea? Please provide me to a link to hard data that suggests you're even close to correct! Because you're totally off base, not to mention that I don't think you have any idea how racist that statement sounds and is!

Pathetic post. One of, if not the, worst post I've ever seen you, or anyone, make in my entire life.

There's no redeeming yourself in my eyes, ever, for the stupidity of this post. Seriously, no coming back from this one here.
Google is your friend. In 2014 36% of abortions nationwide were by Black women, who make up 13% of the female population. In New York City blacks abort at three times the rate of whites and more black babies are aborted than there are live births. If you look at it since Roe v Wade and consider the children the aborted babies would have had them yes you can estimate the Black population as much larger if not double what it is now.

Apparently you don't keep up with what your brethren say concerning Muslims. Or how they were planning to bring in hundreds of thousands who couldn't be properly vetted. Ignorance is no excuse son so educate yourself.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I feel good about that!
I couldn't take another MAK ATTACK on here.
Not to mention, Hillary would be Prez.
Thank God for free abortions!

PS - I doubt it is 50% of Blacks. js

vantexan

Look man you can barely support yourself now as it is and will likely be heavily dependent on old age support programs in the near future. You're pro life that's fine but stop for a moment how think about much direct economic support you will be able to contribute to the task of ensuring the well being of the scores of unwanted kids born into dangerous, unhealthy and futureless conditions . So before you get on your pro life soapbox get out of your "Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best" world and start thinking about how you can materially contribute to the task taking care of all of those kids born to people and environments they simply cannot continue to live in instead of continuing to seek to dump the work and the expense onto someone else.
I'm currently grossing about $5500 a month, how about you? And that doesn't count my wife's $3200 a month or my stepdaughter's $400 a month she gives us.

LarryBird

Google is your friend. In 2014 36% of abortions nationwide were by Black women, who make up 13% of the female population. In New York City blacks abort at three times the rate of whites and more black babies are aborted than there are live births. If you look at it since Roe v Wade and consider the children the aborted babies would have had them yes you can estimate the Black population as much larger if not double what it is now.

Apparently you don't keep up with what your brethren say concerning Muslims. Or how they were planning to bring in hundreds of thousands who couldn't be properly vetted. Ignorance is no excuse son so educate yourself.
I want hard data that states that the black race has aborted 50% of their potential population, not a bunch of numbers that don't answer my question.

Google is my friend?

You made the claim, so the onus is on you to prove it, not me. You look it up, or face the fact that every non-retarded person who isn't a blatant racist, will look upon you as a fool, or a bigger fool than we already think you are, that is.

bacha29

I'm currently grossing about $5500 a month, how about you? And that doesn't count my wife's $3200 a month or my stepdaughter's $400 a month she gives us.
You're still no answering the question . How much direct economic support are you willing to provide in order to deal with the social and economic consequences resulting from a banning of abortion? Moreover, if you're doing as good as you say you're doing why did you have to find it necessary to seek out a hospital bill payment based on what those who actually purchase health insurance pay?Despite doing quite well but claiming only able to pay 50 bucks a month on your bill you too a gaming the system and are in no position to condemn those you believe to be doing the same.

vantexan

You're still no answering the question . How much direct economic support are you willing to provide in order to deal with the social and economic consequences resulting from a banning of abortion? Moreover, if you're doing as good as you say you're doing why did you have to find it necessary to seek out a hospital bill payment based on what those who actually purchase health insurance pay?Despite doing quite well but claiming only able to pay 50 bucks a month on your bill you too a gaming the system and are in no position to condemn those you believe to be doing the same.
I don't have a bill to pay on but if I were poor and needed hospital services I'd work something out with them. You're assuming that everyone would still act irresponsibly and there would be an explosion of unwanted babies. Highly doubtful. But if so it's the responsibility of the parents to raise the child, not everyone else. Do you give money to poor people now to help them raise their children?

bacha29

I don't have a bill to pay on but if I were poor and needed hospital services I'd work something out with them. You're assuming that everyone would still act irresponsibly and there would be an explosion of unwanted babies. Highly doubtful. But if so it's the responsibility of the parents to raise the child, not everyone else. Do you give money to poor people now to help them raise their children?
Once again you assume that EVERY adult has the willingness, the desire, the dedication, the maturity, the social skills and the income to properly raise a child. I pay through my county real estate taxes to support CYS who repeatedly has to go out and get kids out of deplorable conditions provide support and care for them while they seek out foster homes ( which often ends up being the grandparents) and every year the department's budget increases in a dramatic fashion and my real estate taxes and other county billed services increases accordingly every year and is the maximum amount the laws of my state currently allows.

vantexan

Once again you assume that EVERY adult has the willingness, the desire, the dedication, the maturity, the social skills and the income to properly raise a child. I pay through my county real estate taxes to support CYS who repeatedly has to go out and get kids out of deplorable conditions provide support and care for them while they seek out foster homes ( which often ends up being the grandparents) and every year the department's budget increases in a dramatic fashion and my real estate taxes and other county billed services increases accordingly every year and is the maximum amount the laws of my state currently allows.
I don't assume any such thing. But in general people will be more responsible. But you didn't exactly answer my question. Why aren't you seeking out poor mothers and giving them all your spare cash? DON'T YOU CARE?????

bacha29

I don't assume any such thing. But in general people will be more responsible. But you didn't exactly answer my question. Why aren't you seeking out poor mothers and giving them all your spare cash? DON'T YOU CARE?????
When you do it I'll do it. After all you're the pro life guy who wrongly believes that every kid will be born in an upper middle class family in a low crime area with responsible parents with good parenting skills good jobs with a white picket fence and a puppy dog. In the meantime I'm too busy stroking checks to pay for the consequences resulting from kids who should have never been born into the god awful conditions in which they find themselves.

vantexan

When you do it I'll do it. After all you're the pro life guy who wrongly believes that every kid will be born in an upper middle class family in a low crime area with responsible parents with good parenting skills good jobs with a white picket fence and a puppy dog. In the meantime I'm too busy stroking checks to pay for the consequences resulting from kids who should have never been born into the god awful conditions in which they find themselves.
You're the one always talking about forking over money to total strangers. Put your money where your mouth is. Go out and give it away. Or are you one of those liberals who's tight with his own money but wants to tell everyone else how to spend theirs?

LarryBird

Still waiting, @vantexan...
I want hard data that states that the black race has aborted 50% of their potential population, not a bunch of numbers that don't answer my question.

Google is my friend?

You made the claim, so the onus is on you to prove it, not me. You look it up, or face the fact that every non-retarded person who isn't a blatant racist, will look upon you as a fool, or a bigger fool than we already think you are, that is.

vantexan

Google is my friend?

If there's been 60 million or so abortions, and Blacks represent 36% of that number, that's more than 20 million black babies aborted. Figure since 1973 many millions more would have been born to those aborted babies, even grandchildren, it's pretty easy to see there could easily be over 80 million Blacks in the U.S. were it not for abortion.