Democrats

LarryBird

If there's been 60 million or so abortions, and Blacks represent 36% of that number, that's more than 20 million black babies aborted. Figure since 1973 many millions more would have been born to those aborted babies, even grandchildren, it's pretty easy to see there could easily be over 80 million Blacks in the U.S. were it not for abortion.
I'm not looking to figure anything. I'm looking for a scientific study that uses/used solid methodology to reach a conclusion that supports your statement.

Surely you didn't just pull that 50% number out of your ass. Right?

MAKAVELI

I'm not looking to figure anything. I'm looking for a scientific study that uses/used solid methodology to reach a conclusion that supports your statement.

Surely you didn't just pull that 50% number out of your ass. Right?
That wouldn't be the only thing he pulled out of there.:happy2:

LarryBird

@TheBrownFlush, I have a quick question that will help me respond to you, if you're comfortable answering, that is. I do understand if you're not though.

Are you Catholic?

If not, what Christian denomination are you?

I'm not going to ridicule you or anything like that. At all. I'm just curious, and it would help me understand your viewpoint on abortion, and when life begins.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ok, so you're not a Catholic, and you don't consider yourself any one particular denomination of Christian.

But do you attend church?

If you do attend, what denomination church do you typically go to?
The church I am a member of is not a denomination. I am a Christian.
Really now..can you answer
If someone's heart is beating and you intentionally stop it or pay someone to stop it, would you go with science and say that person was alive and is now dead?
How would you define how that person died?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm currently grossing about $5500 a month, how about you? And that doesn't count my wife's $3200 a month or my stepdaughter's $400 a month she gives us.
So your household brings in 109k a year, yet you refuse to carry health insurance, show up at the hospital and demand care, leave without paying, then get a charity reduction from them meant for people who are genuinely in need.

You are garbage people.

LarryBird

You can't do math?
Ok @vantexan, it's obvious you're going to continue to sidestep the question and attempt to put the burden of proof onto me, instead of admitting that you were engaging in hyperbole, and your "estimation" was way off, like a rational and intelligent adult would do in this case.

Admitting when we're wrong isn't a weakness - it's actually a strength, and something we should all be willing to do whenever someone points it out to us, if we'd like to consider ourselves a person of high character who recognizes that we aren't infallible.

Taking legitimate statistics about abortion in the black community, then twisting those statistics to your needs, to try and pretend that you didn't just pull that 50% figure out of thin air, is disingenuous at best, and creation/perpetuation of racist propaganda at worst.

That's the kind of stuff they do on neo-nazi websites...using legit numbers to come to totally illegitimate conclusions based on a desire to be right about your racist preconceptions.

While abortion may be more prevalent in the black community, and why would it not be, with the socioeconomic challenges they face at a disproportionate level when compared against their white counterparts. Even after taking that into consideration, it's clear they have not committed genocide via abortion, and wiped out half of their population. That's just ludicrous, and I'm really not sure why you're afraid to admit this, outside of it being a conscience act of blatant racism on your part.

I'm not gonna be sucked into responding to this statement anymore, because it's obvious you don't have the proof to back up your claim, and we both knew this from the start. The only reason I engaged you, outside of this original response...
Are you :censored2:ing serious with this post?

Now blacks have so many abortions that they've effectively killed off half of their potential population? Where would you ever get that idea? Please provide me to a link to hard data that suggests you're even close to correct! Because you're totally off base, not to mention that I don't think you have any idea how racist that statement sounds and is!

Pathetic post. One of, if not the, worst post I've ever seen you, or anyone, make in my entire life.

There's no redeeming yourself in my eyes, ever, for the stupidity of this post. Seriously, no coming back from this one here.

...was to give you the opportunity to take it back, admit you were wrong, and help you avoid looking not only stupid, but like a total racist :censored2:.

However you chose to dig your heels in and triple down on your idiocy - showing your true character to all of us in the process, in a way that quoting a million bible verses and posting about your moral stance on here could never do, at least in my eyes, after this thinly veiled racist diatribe against blacks and abortion.

You cannot hide your true colors anymore, bro, if you ever really did.

We see you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok @vantexan, it's obvious you're going to continue to sidestep the question and attempt to put the burden of proof onto me, instead of admitting that you were engaging in hyperbole, and your "estimation" was way off, like a rational and intelligent adult would do in this case.

Admitting when we're wrong isn't a weakness - it's actually a strength, and something we should all be willing to do whenever someone points it out to us, if we'd like to consider ourselves a person of high character who recognizes that we aren't infallible.

Taking legitimate statistics about abortion in the black community, then twisting those statistics to your needs, to try and pretend that you didn't just pull that 50% figure out of thin air, is disingenuous at best, and creation/perpetuation of racist propaganda at worst.

That's the kind of stuff they do on neo-nazi websites...using legit numbers to come to totally illegitimate conclusions based on a desire to be right about your racist preconceptions.

While abortion may be more prevalent in the black community, and why would it not be, with the socioeconomic challenges they face at a disproportionate level when compared against their white counterparts. Even after taking that into consideration, it's clear they have not committed genocide via abortion, and wiped out half of their population. That's just ludicrous, and I'm really not sure why you're afraid to admit this, outside of it being a conscience act of blatant racism on your part.

I'm not gonna be sucked into responding to this statement anymore, because it's obvious you don't have the proof to back up your claim, and we both knew this from the start. The only reason I engaged you, outside of this original response...

...was to give you the opportunity to take it back, admit you were wrong, and help you avoid looking not only stupid, but like a total racist :censored2:.

However you chose to dig your heels in and triple down on your idiocy - showing your true character to all of us in the process, in a way that quoting a million bible verses and posting about your moral stance on here could never do, at least in my eyes, after this thinly veiled racist diatribe against blacks and abortion.

You cannot hide your true colors anymore, bro, if you ever really did.

We see you.
Tldr

LarryBird

If someone's heart is beating and you intentionally stop it or pay someone to stop it, would you go with science and say that person was alive and is now dead?
How would you define how that person died?
The more I look at this post, the more I'm not sure how to answer it, at least with the way it's currently worded.

How or why am I intentionally stopping their heart or paying someone to do so? Is it really 'going with science' or is science even necessary to say that once someone's heart stops they are dead?

I think I get where you're trying to go with this, but there's got to be a better way to phrase this to make an answer easier to come by - please attempt to do so, and I'll answer the question.

As it's worded, this is a trap question, in my view, and I know what your response will be.

I don't view abortion as murder, and in most early abortions there's not even a fully formed heart yet, nevermind a heartbeat.

Here, let me give you a link from the Mayo Clinic that details the stages of development in the 1st trimester, which is the only legal period when abortion can take place:
Fetal development: What happens during the 1st trimester?

Take note that for almost the 1st two months it's considered an embryo, and not a fetus. Also recognize that for the remaining month of the trimester, the heart is only beginning to start to develop, and the size of what is now considered a fetus, is at it's largest, about 2.5 inches long (the length of the short side of a credit card), and weighs only 8 grams (3/4 of an ounce) - in other word, it's NOT a person!

LarryBird

I don't care if you ever read anything, as you have nothing to add to conversations outside of one word responses or millennial style abbreviations, such as yawn, tldr, relax snowflake, lulz, etc.

I've not seen you make one post of substance, not that I can remember anyway, which is telling in itself.

So what do you do here besides hit the icons on other people's posts, and repeat :censored2: over and over?:censored2: that's not funny, informative, or pertinent to the subject at hand in 99% of instances either, for that matter.

I couldn't imagine spending as much time here as you do, while having no impact on any discussion that takes place or thread that you enter. It's almost impossible to spend all day here and say nothing that anyone cares about, but you somehow manage to do it.

You've almost turned being omnipresent, yet contributing next to nothing into an artform. But not quite.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't care if you ever read anything, as you have nothing to add to conversations outside of one word responses or millennial style abbreviations, such as yawn, tldr, relax snowflake, lulz, etc.

I've not seen you make one post of substance, not that I can remember anyway, which is telling in itself.

So what do you do here besides hit the icons on other people's posts, and repeat :censored2: over and over?:censored2: that's not funny, informative, or pertinent to the subject at hand in 99% of instances either, for that matter.

I couldn't imagine spending as much time here as you do, while having no impact on any discussion that takes place or thread that you enter. It's almost impossible to spend all day here and say nothing that anyone cares about, but you somehow manage to do it.

You've almost turned being omnipresent, yet contributing next to nothing into an artform. But not quite.
Tldr